Get all the details about Meijer’s Black Friday Ad for this year. What’s new and what has changed for Meijer Black Friday 2020.
Meijer Black Friday 2020
The 2020 Meijer Black Friday Ad Scan is LIVE!
***We have a NEW change this year. Instead of a sale on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we have a week-long sale. This sale starts on 11/22-11/28/2020.
With the current pandemic, stores are doing things differently for this year’s Black Friday season. Instead of several ads over the span of Black Friday week, Meijer is just running a week-long Black Friday sale. However, my prediction is to see Meijer look for ways to get consumers to shop at Meijer vs. online retailers by offering mPerk offers. (again, this is my prediction).
Meijer Santa Bucks 2020
We will still see Santa Bucks for the 2020 season. Santa Bucks will drop at least twice this holiday season. (Last year, it was 3x). We should expect to see the Santa Bucks extended over several days (instead of just 2 days).
When the official dates for Santa Bucks are announced, we will post them.
Tips on shopping Black Friday at Meijer this year.
Meijer enhanced its Meijer Mobile App to provide seamless access to weekly ads, sale items, as well as the ability to shop its stores in multiple ways. Customers can use Shop & Scan for an easier checkout experience or use the app to shop online and have their orders fulfilled for pick-up or delivery. The company recently announced that it now offers the service at no charge on orders over $50 and does not require membership. The pickup option offers the same as in-store pricing and access to weekly sales items.
If you plan to shop in-store, be sure to follow all local health guidelines, including wearing your mask and practicing social distance.
Meijer will close on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, at 4 p.m. They will reopen on Black Friday, Friday the 27th at 6 AM.
The Meijer Black Friday sale will start on Sunday, 11/22, at 6 AM. Their sales always start at 6 AM.
The Meijer Black Friday sale will end on Saturday, 11/28, when the store closes at midnight.
Keep in mind, Meijer is not currently open 24/7 due to the pandemic. So there’s no lining up in the store by the item you want.
However, if you are trying to get one of the hot items, you will want to shop earlier in the week versus waiting until the weekend. With the pandemic, the stock could be limited.
In previous years, Meijer has the store mapped out with the big-ticket items around the store. I am not sure how they are doing it for 2020. Since this is a week-long sale, Meijer may have the big-ticket items in the regular designated spots (like TV’s in the Electronic dept, etc.). *We’ll update this once we map out the store on Sunday!
- Sign up for a Meijer mPerks account. Find out more about the Meijer mPerk account here.
- Be sure to check your mPerk account for matchups, mPerk coupons, and clip personalized rewards.
- There are no rain checks for the Black Friday Ad.
- Meijer does not price match any items.
You can check out this post for more Meijer Black Friday tips.
Meijer Black Friday Week Sale (valid 11/22-11/28/2020)
Save $330 on a 58” Element UHD Roku TV- on sale for $219.99.
- Save $20 when you buy Air Pods Pro with a wireless charging case for $229, plus get $50 off your next in-store purchase with the coupon printed at checkout.
- Save $70 when you buy a Keurig K-Due Coffee Brewer for $99.99, plus get $20 off your next in-store purchase with a coupon printed at checkout. The final cost will be $79.99 after the $20 Catalina offer.
- Save $30-$50 when you buy an Oster 5 Qt. XL Digital Air Fryer or Instant Pot 6 Qt. Evo Plus Pressure Cooker for $69.99 each, plus get $10 off your next in-store purchase with coupon printed at checkout. • Save $25 when you buy an Oster 22 Qt. Stainless Roaster for $49.99.
- Buy one, get one for $1 on entire stock of kitchen gadgets, or Rubbermaid or Sistema Food Storage products.
- Save $84.99 when you buy a Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee or Expresso Maker with Milk Frother for $125, plus get $25 off your next in-store purchase with the coupon printed at checkout.
- Buy one, get one for $1 when you buy shoes, boots, or slippers for the family.
- Save 50 percent off a Cuisinart 14-Cup PerfectTemp Coffee Maker or 8-Cup Elemental Food Processor, your choice $49.99.
- Save $500 when you buy an LG 65” Smart 4K HDR LED NanoCell TV for $699.99. • Save $350 when you buy an Element 65” 4K UHD Roku TV for $349.99.
- Save $100 when you buy a Samsung 75” Smart 4K UHD TV for $749.99.
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off select toys from top brands, including Hot Wheels, Baby Alive, Melissa and Doug, Crayola, Fisher-Price, Play-Doh, and more!
- 30-50 percent off select toys and games from top brands, including Squishmallows, Disney Princess, Nerf, Beyblade, Calico Critters, Hasbro Games, and more!
- Get 50 percent off when you buy the Franklin Sports Dual Hoops Rebound Pro for $99.99. • Buy one, get one for $1 on Yankee Candle or WoodWick Large Jars or Tumblers. • Save $100 when you buy a Shark ION Robotic Vacuum for $149.99, plus get $10 off your next purchase with the coupon printed at checkout.
- Save 40 percent off on select Sunbeam Heated Blankets, throws, and mattress pads. • Save 70 percent off select Outerwear for the family.
- Buy one, get one free entire stock of MTA Sport Activewear for the Family.
- Save 50-70 percent off kids’ apparel and sleepwear from Puma, Adidas, Carter’s, and Jellifish Kids.
Be sure to check out our Black Friday section for all the latest deals!
- Cash Vs. Card for Your Black Friday Shopping
- How To Use Technology To Get The Best Deals on Black Friday
- Tips for Saving Your Sanity on Black Friday
- 7 Items NOT to Buy on Black Friday