411 on Meijer mperks Program
In the past you had to have a mobile smartphone with text messaging capabilities to use Meijer mperks. Well, not anymore. You do not have to have the text option (as how it has been promoted in the past). Meijer changed that process and now you can actually call their office to get your validation code and active your Meijer mperk account!
411 on Meijer mperks Program
Here’s a little bit about how Meijer mperks work:
- Simply sign up for Meijer mPerks with your mobile phone number and clip the offers you want. Mperks has recently changed and they are attaching more information. You will also need to give an email address when you sign up for a free Meijer mperk account.
- Then, just punch in your mobile phone number and PIN at checkout and instantly redeem your savings.
- No scissors needed.
Keep in mind a few things:
- Meijer mperks DO NOT double.
- You cannot stack a mf coupon and a Meijer mperk coupon together (UNLESS the Meijer mperk is a store coupon)
- Most of Meijer mperks are manufacturer (mf) coupons so that is the reason why you are not able to stack them!
- Once the offer has been redeemed from your Meijer mperk account, it cannot be used again. It can only be used one time.
- Meijer has a customized program where you can earn rewards when you use the Meijer mperks program! You can read more about how that works and the customized rewards here
- If you have several Meijer mperk accounts, it helps to stick to one main one- so you can build up the customized points. (for example, you may get a mperk to get $10 off when you spend $350 in groceries over a span of time) *Can you have multiple mPerk accounts? I have the answer HERE
- You get rewards for using the pharmacy: earn a reward credit for every 5th prescription you fill!
- Buying baby stuff? You also get rewarded- get $10 off for every $100 of baby (qualified) items.
A Few Tips:
- I usually keep a printable copy (or save in my smartphone) of my current Meijer mperks. There have been a few times in the past where it said my mperk was not available and I know that I clipped it. I was able to show that to the cashier (or customer service) and they fixed the problem . You can also call mPerks after you get home if you realize the clipped coupon never come off and they can credit your account.
- Always check to see the mf coupon you have in your hand is better than the Meijer mperk. If so, do not clip the Meijer mperk.
The Meijer mperks will automatically come off once you type in your mobile number and void out any mf coupons for the same thing.Usually a screen will pop up asking you if you want to use the digital coupon or the paper coupon.
- Always check the expiration date on your Meijer mperks and try to use them (when possible/necessary) before they expire.
- Check your Meijer mperk account frequently for “just for me” bonus offers and additional mperks.
- Try to look for deals where you can stack a Meijer mperk STORE coupon with a mf coupon to get the most bang for your buck!
Find the latest Meijer deals going on this week!