Do you LOVE the deals we post? Help us continue to grow by sharing the deals with those you know that are Meijer Shoppers! Also, take a moment to sign up for the Meijer ONLY Newsletter!
Meijer: When Is The Santa Bucks Sale + Great Deals for Santa Bucks Saturday
Here is the THIRD and last SET of Santa Bucks (the first was Black Friday weekend, the second one was over a 3-day sale, 12/12-12/14) Typically we see (3) rounds of Santa Bucks during the holiday season.
****update*** Many stores are STILL accepting Santa Bucks until 12/24– so check to see if your store is honoring this!
Please, read this entire post before asking additional questions about the Santa Bucks sale. I believe I have covered everything.
- FIRST, Santa Bucks will take place THURSDAY + FRIDAY ONLY. NO SATURDAY. Just these two days, plan accordingly! 12/19-12/20.
- This is the LAST Santa Bucks of the season.
Here’s how the Santa Bucks sale will work:
These Santa Bucks are a one time use.
You will be able to clip these Santa Bucks coupons in your mPerk account closer to the end of next week.
You will also find paper copies in the store. You cannot STACK the paper copy and the digital copy since they are the same coupon.
- $3 off any General Merchandise, Apparel or H&B Care item $14.99+ mPerks
- $5 off any General Merchandise, Apparel or H&B Care item $24.99+ mPerks
- $10 off any General Merchandise, Apparel or H&B Care item $49.99+ mPerks
- $15 off any General Merchandise, Apparel, H&B Care Item $74.99+ mPerks
- $20 off any General Merchandise, Apparel or H&B Care item $99.99+ mPerks
So get creative with all of the toy deals and electronic deals, you could score some nice deals.
Santa Bucks are activated anytime after 12 am. However, the sale items that are part of the weekend sale will not be active until 6 AM EST
- Keep in mind the Santa Bucks are store coupons, so you can STACK them w/ manufacturer coupons (if applicable).
- AND if you have other store mPerks (these Santa bucks will stack w/ those other mPerks too!!)
- These are one-time use. So once you use them from your account, they are gone.
- You cannot use several Santa Bucks on one item (like say you want to use a Santa Buck on a Television for $300. You will only be able to use ONE $20/1, Santa Bucks.)
- You also cannot take several items that total $99.99 and use the $20 Santa Bucks coupon. It’s one coupon on ONE item. NOT your total purchase. FYI
- However, you can go back and use additional Santa bucks from the sales ad if you need more Santa bucks coupons. (but again one Santa Bucks per item)
- YES, if you use Santa Bucks, you can still earn personalized rewards. Personalized rewards are totaled based on the sale price, before coupons, and other discounts!
- YES, Santa Bucks will work on Toys — again all General Merchandise!
- NO, you cannot use Santa Bucks on Gift Cards, at the Gas Station, or on Gaming cards.
- Excludes grocery, household consumables, alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, prepaid phone, gift & entertainment cards, gas stations & C-Stops, lottery, postage, park & entertainment tickets, prepaid debit cards & reload packs, in-store businesses, licenses, taxes, previous purchases, SIMPLR™ Protection Plans, Curbside Purchases and bottle deposit
- If you are using a % off coupon, as well as Santa Bucks, the % off coupon will come FIRST, then Santa Bucks and other mPerk offers.
Another example- if you are buying something is $99.99, you can use a $20/1 Santa Bucks. In that same transaction, if you have an item that is $49.99, you can also use a $10.00 Santa Bucks coupon in the same transaction.
YES, you can use them on a grill, basketball balls, basketball systems, electronics, movies, bikes, swimming pools, outdoor furniture, lawn chairs, plants, small appliances, etc.
Pretty much everything EXCEPT the kitchen sink (and groceries, diapers, cleaning supplies, gift cards, alcohol (darn), money cards– you can read the full exclusions on your mPerks coupon!!)
YES- you will still get your OYNO Meijer Catalinas that are offered during this sale, when you use the Santa Bucks.
Be sure to check your mPerk account for coupons like these: You can use mPerk coupons AND Santa Bucks coupons: (these are examples)
The Santa Bucks again- is just Thursday + Friday of this week. However, we have a last-minute sale that is from 12/19-12/24! Be SURE to look at this ad- and if you plan to use Santa Bucks- you have until Friday night to use the last Santa Bucks of the season!
There’s also a general Merchandise ad for this week, that again you can pair Santa Bucks w/ the sales and other Catalinas + mPerk offers going on for those particular deals!