How to Shop the Meijer 10 for 10 Sale
One of the most popular sales at Meijer is the 10 for 10 and 11th free sale. Lately, this sale has been happening almost every 4-5 weeks and features many name brand and store brand items almost every time. It’s one of the most popular sales that Meijer runs and for a very good reason, you can score big.
Here’s how to shop the Meijer 10 for 10 and 11th Free Sale:
- Mix & Match. You do not have to buy 11 of the same thing for the sale to be valid. Everything that is part of the 10 for $10 and 11th free sale can be mixed and matched.
- Buy in multiples of 11. You will find yourself counting constantly, but it’s worth it to make sure it’s right and you get that last freebie.
- Keep in mind that many items are priced for a $1.00 every day at Meijer. Some of these items are NOT included in the 10 for 10 sale. So be sure to watch the tags. Just because it’s a $1.00, doesn’t always mean that it is part of the 10 for 10 sales!
- Date: The 10 for 10 sales always happen monthly, in the middle of the month. It comes like clockwork. (Hey… what else comes like clockwork!- yeah I know…)
- Use your coupons. Like any other Meijer sale, you can use your coupons to make the sale price even lower.
- But be careful about that free item. #1 – typically every 11th item will be the freebie, so scan strategically – Meijer does not allow the use a coupon on the “free” item, so you want to scan an item you don’t have a coupon for. If you do get an item free that you have a coupon for the register will allow you to scan the coupon, but will not credit you for it. #2 – in some stores, the items on the sale are only $0.99 every day – like Meijer white bread – and they ring up that way and the computer will default to the lowest item being your freebie no matter what order they are scanned in.
- Always have a plan. As with any popular sale, there’s likely to be something out of stock. You can get a rain check, but where does that leave your total number of items? You either need to be ready to leave a few things behind or have a few extra items you could grab to round out the deal. Or, you can be willing to forgo the last freebie and leave with fewer items in your last count of 11, but that’s kind of like leaving a $1 bill lying on the floor.
So when is the NEXT 10 for 10 sale? It’s typically always in the middle of the month. So for January, it should be 1/12-1/18/2020. (Again, it’s usually the 2nd or 3rd week of every single month- like clockwork).
What other tips can you add to shopping the Meijer 10 for 10 sale? Leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to add them!
- Find more GREAT Meijer deals for this week, including the Meijer Weekly Ad & Matchups
- Be sure to join us in our Meijer Facebook Group!
- If you have issues with your Meijer store accepting your other competitor coupons, read THIS!
- Be sure to sign up for Meijer mperks or login to your Meijer mperk account!
- You can find more information in the Meijer Coupon Policy
- Use the coupon database to find additional coupons and coupons.com to print more coupons!