Teacher Appreciation Week- 25 Frugal/Inexpensive Ideas For Teachers!
You can show your appreciation to your child’s teacher by sending them a token of thanks. Rather you make a gift, use one listed here below, or even just a thank you card, it goes a LONG way! I have had the pleasure of having 75% fantastic teachers over the years with the boys and try my best to show them how much I appreciate all of their hard work with my children!
Teacher Appreciation Week is here!
So check out this list of 25 cute ideas! If you have an idea or a plan of what you plan to do this week, share below!
Thanks to Coupon Closet for this round up of ideas!
1. My Teacher is “AW-esome”! Go here to find an easy printable template. Just add root beer!
2. I just love brand new markers myself, and I am sure any teacher would too! There is a free printable that reads “Thank you for coloring our lives and making us Sharpies” from Design, Wash, Rinse Repeat.
3. Give your teacher their favorite donut with a not that says Donut you know how much we appreciate you?
4. You deserve chocolate!! Thanks for all you do! This is from the same sight as above. All you have to do is add your teacher’s favorite chocolate bar. I’m thinking cookies ‘n cream might be pretty tasty!
5. If your teacher like movies, you can give them some movies tickets or a gift card to Redbox. Here is a really inexpensive way to package up that gift.
6. You are o”fish”ally the best! Again, this is from the blog eighteen25. They have the template all set up for you, making this a super easy gift. All you have to do is add Swedish fish or even some goldfish.
7. Here is a free 8×10 printable from Balancing Home. You might consider framing this or print it on cardstock and place inside a clipboard.
8. You’re the star of our class. This picture says the star of the family, but nothing but country has a template for the star of the class, perfect for teacher appreciation!
9. Fill an oven mitt with the treats, add a tag with some ribbon for a really cute gift idea. Check it out here.
10. Thanks for making me a sharpie. Print this cute template and add a marker! Easy and cute.
11. Give some Jelly Beans and include a note that says No Beans about it Mrs (enter Teachers Name) Rules!
12. Thanks a latte! Is your teacher a coffee drinker? Here is a great idea from saucy sprinkles for jazzing up a Starbucks gift card.
13. I love this idea of giving your teacher a HUGE bottle of purell and jazzing it up and personalizing it.
14. You’re a ‘tea’-riffic teacher! I love this idea from domesticated lady. She has the template ready for you to print. All you need is water and some tea mix.
15. Bargain SHopping Mom has another version of a TEA-riffic gift idea. Check it out here.
16. Apples alone are not enough, teachers need hugs too! What a sweet idea for your teacher! There is no template, but it would be super easy to replicate.
17. Great a vase out of pencils! Check out Frugalissa Finds post here.
18. Frugalissa Finds has a great idea Give your Teacher their favorite drink and attach a note that says Thanks for POURING into Gavin’s life. Of course, use your kid’s name.
19. You’re the ‘hi-lite’ of my day! Practical and cute. My favorite! Just attach this cute tag to a highlighter (or two).
20. Check out Thrifty Tiffs post on her End of the year Teachers Gift. She filled up a plastic Beverage Dispenser and it looks great!
21. I’m nuts about you! A tasty alternative to candy plus a cute little note. Perfect!
22. Check out this cute M&M poem for your teacher! I love it!
23. I love this gift idea using Fanta Check it out here.
24. We Need Smore Teachers Like You Printable give your teacher this delicious s’mores treat! Love this printable.
25. Make your teacher this fun artwork made out of crayons. You can buy everything at Dollar Tree!