Sunday Coupon Preview 2/16/2020
We are expecting ONE insert this Sunday!
Just an FYI: Many people are now receiving their Red Plum inserts in the mail. It’s something Red Plum started earlier this year and will be continuing to send their inserts out this way vs the newspaper. You can go here to see if your Red Plum is coming via mail or newspaper! You can use this link to find out if your Red Plum inserts are coming in the newspaper or mail- http://www.redplum.com/tools/coupon-finder.html
FYI: Redplum is currently switching over to Retailmenot
Insert Insanity has pre-orders available (now) that you can grab right now and they will be mailed out this weekend–>> Preorder inserts here Inserts You can also pre-order coupons by the coupon (10 for $1.00) on Wiz Clipz!
I like my method- which is only getting the coupons I NEED/will use vs buying a whole insert. This saves me from cutting coupons and I can stay more organized. You can read more about my method of clipping coupons HERE.
Pro-Tip #1 You can find a list of coupon suppliers HERE
Pro-Tip #2 You can see the Insert Schedule for 2020 by going HERE
RETAILMENOT (RED PLUM)
DND = Do Not Double, ETS = Excluding Trial Size, WYB = When you Buy. Regional coupon inserts & value differences are to be expected.
- FLONASE Brand Product 60ct $5/1 (2/29)
- Garnier Fructis 11.8 oz Treatment Shampoo, Conditioner or 1 Minute Hair Mask $4/2 (2/29)
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Product $2/1 (3/14)
- Nudges Dog Treats 10 oz or larger bag $1.50/1 (5/15)
- Perdue Harvestland Product $1/1 (3/29)
- Poland Spring Sparking Natural Springs Water .5L 8 packs or 12 oz 8 packs $1.50/2 (4/19)
- Poland Spring Sparking Natural Springs Water 1L Bottles $1/2 (4/19)
- Revlon Hair Color $1/2 (2/29)
- Revlon Total Color, any $4/1 (2/29)
- SheaMoisture Hair Care Products $3/2 (3/8)
- Revlon Root Erase $2/1 (2/29)
- Splenda Stevia Item $2/1 (3/16)
Did you know that you can print coupons in specific zip codes? Printing from specific zip codes gives you access to better and higher value coupons! Head over to coupons.com HERE to check out the zip codes we recommend to print from!
Checking the Coupon Database for coupons that you may need is another great place to find awesome coupons!
Smartsource.com is another place for great, rare coupons.
Red Plum gives you access to print coupons as well.
Remember you can print two times per pc. No copying coupons 🙂 Happy Printing!
thanks, grocery coupon guides