Peppa Pig World Of Play opens in Michigan this month. Get all the details on what to expect, the cost, and where Peppa Pig World Of Play is located.
Everything You Need To Know About Peppa Pig World Of Play in Michigan
The second U.S. Peppa Pig World Of Play indoor attraction opens in Michigan on April 9th, 2019!
Oh my goodness, if your kiddos love Peppa Pig, then get ready to take them to Peppa Pig World Of Play opening this month in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
I was able to attend the media day and get all the 411 about what to expect, the cost, and of course, checking out Peppa Pig World Of Play! I’m sharing the details down below!
As you know, Great Lakes Crossing is also home to LEGOLAND and Sea Life Aquarium. This is bittersweet of how much my boys have grown in the past few years. When Sea Life Aquarium opened, I took all three of them with me to the media preview. When LEGOLAND opened, I only take Zayd’n to the media preview since the twins were older and not interested. Now, at the preview of Peppa Pig, it was just me.
Where is Peppa Pig World Of Play located in Michigan?
Peppa Pig World Of Play is located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Entertainment One (eOne) and Merlin Entertainments plc (Merlin) will open the second U.S. Peppa Pig World of Play indoor attraction inside Great Lakes Crossing Outlets at 4362 Baldwin Road, Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326.
When Does Peppa Pig World Of Play open?
Peppa Pig World Of Play opens in Michigan on April 9th at 10 A.M.
What is Peppa Pig World Of Play?
Peppa Pig World of Play is specially designed to take children on an interactive journey through the magical world of Peppa Pig, where they can explore, interact and engage with all their favorite themes, sounds and characters from the show. The bright and colorful indoor attraction features 14 play areas, each inspired by instantly recognizable locations from the TV series and carefully created to the latest in visual and sensory effects technology to guarantee a truly memorable day out for families.
What Will I Expect To Find in Peppa Pig World Of Play?
As guests journey through the attraction, they can explore 14 incredible playscapes including key highlights:
- Peppa’s Family House: where visitors can play inside the iconic living room and kitchen have a conversation with a talking Polly Parrot and a photo opportunity with Daddy Pig;
- Supermarket: children can have fun grocery shopping and helping Miss Rabbit on the cash register at the local supermarket where they can find items from Peppa’s family shopping list;
- Zoe Zebra and Daddy Dog at the Garage: an activity area where children can help Mr. Zebra deliver the mail and repair a truck at Grandpa Dog’s Garage;
- Madame Gazelle’s School Bus: children can climb aboard Madam Gazelle’s school bus and sing along with Peppa and her friends on an exciting trip to the theatre;
- Rebecca Rabbit’s Underground Adventure: little ones will love crawling through tunnels, exploring bedrooms and sliding into a big muddy puddle in the Rabbit family’s underground burrow;
- Peppa’s Treehouse, George’s Fort, Muddy Puddles and George’s Dinosaur Discovery: imaginatively themed play areas that recreate key themes from the show for children to enjoy;
- Sensory Garden: this interactive sensory garden features a duck pond, hen house, Grandpa Pig’s train and more.
Also included at the attraction are fairground themed party rooms for birthday celebrations, a screening room to enjoy episode screenings, a dedicated Peppa Pig gift shop, story times and arts and craft sessions alongside facilities for families to eat, relax and play.
What is the age range for Peppa Pig World Of Play?
Peppa Pig World of Play is great for ages 18 months to the age of 8. Unless you have a 9 or 10-year-old that just LOVES Peppa Pig, they get bored rather quickly.
Note: no adult without a child will be allowed into Peppa Pig World Of Play! (I love that they have this rule!)
What are the regular hours for Peppa Pig World Of Play?
Hours: Opening to the public on April 9. Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. The last admission for entry is 90 minutes before closing.
How much does it cost to get into Peppa Pig World Of Play?
Prices will vary depending on WHEN you go. Currently, tickets are $22.50 for (1) adult and (1) child. Children UNDER 6 months of age are FREE. Each additional child is $15 EACH. Each additional adult is $5 EACH. **The $22.50 is for visiting during the weekday. When I plugged in dates for the weekend, the price went up to $27.50 for (1) adult and (1) child.
If you plan to go on a weekend or a holiday (closed Thanksgiving + Christmas), you will spend a little more money.
Also, be sure to sign up for their email newsletter so you can receive the latest news and offers!
How long can you stay in Peppa Pig World Of Play with your admission?
Your ticket will allow for 2 hours of play time, and we recommend you arrive 15 minutes before the time (which will be printed on your tickets).
For hygiene and safety reasons, please bring children’s socks as they’ll need to remove your shoes in some of the play areas.
Can you buy tickets online?
Yes, you can buy your tickets online and grab the online price! Plus, pick a date and time to go. This is super helpful so you don’t arrive at a time where they could be booked!
Tickets are now on sale by visiting www.peppapigworldofplay.com.
Can you have a birthday party at Peppa Pig World Of Play?
Yes, they have themed party rooms for birthday celebrations, a screening room to enjoy episode screenings, a dedicated Peppa Pig gift shop, story times and arts and craft sessions alongside facilities for families to eat, relax and play.
Can you bring food into Peppa Pig World Of Play?
Yes, there is a designated eating area!
Is there food you can buy at Peppa Pig World Of Play?
Yes! You can buy the food packages when you purchase your tickets online, or you can purchase the food when you arrive.
How much is the food at Peppa Pig World Of Play?
Peppa Pig Food Basket (online price is also $7)
- Join Peppa and friends for a picnic with the ducks, with Peppa & George’s Lunch Basket.
- Your choice of child main, side, dessert and drink.
Daddy Pig Food Basket (online price is also $10)
- Join Peppa and friends for a picnic with the ducks, with the Daddy Pigs Lunch Basket.
- Your choice of adult main, side, dessert and drink.
Is there a gift shop?
Yes, when you enter Peppa Pig World Of Play, you will pass through the gift shop! You will also pass back through it again when you leave this attraction.
Will there be combo packages with LEGOLAND and Sea Life Aquarium?
As of right now, there are no package deals available to combine these attractions. But we do expect to see this option available down the road.
Want to learn more? Head to Peppa Pig World Of Play’s website.
Have more questions? Drop them below, and I’ll come back and do my best to answer them!