Do you LOVE the deals we post? Help us continue to grow by sharing the deals with those you know that are Meijer Shoppers! Also take a moment to sign up for the Meijer ONLY Newsletter!
Meijer Saturday Santa Bucks
Update- the last Santa Bucks for 2019 Holiday season is going on now. 12/19-12/20/2019 only!
Please, read this entire post before asking additional questions about the Santa Bucks sale. I believe I have covered everything.
- FIRST, Santa Bucks will take place on Saturday (AFTER Black Friday on 11/30 ONLY)
- Second, we will see Santa Bucks at least 2-3 times during this Christmas shopping season.
- Last year, Meijer did Santa Bucks every weekend during the month of December. We shall see if they bring that back this year. Again, we will Santa Bucks sales at least 2-3 times this season.
Here’s how the Santa Bucks sale will work:
These Santa Bucks are a one time use.
You will be able to clip these Santa Bucks coupons in your mPerk account closer to the end of next week. They will be available before the sale on Saturday, 11/30.
You will also find paper copies in the store. You cannot STACK the paper copy and the digital copy since they are the same coupon.
- $3 off any General Merchandise, Apparel or H&B Care item $14.99+ mPerks
- $5 off any General Merchandise, Apparel or H&B Care item $24.99+ mPerks
- $10 off any General Merchandise, Apparel or H&B Care item $49.99+ mPerks
- $15 off any General Merchandise, Apparel, H&B Care Item $74.99+ mPerks
- $20 off any General Merchandise, Apparel or H&B Care item $99.99+ mPerks
So get creative with all of the toy deals and electronic deals, you could score some nice deals.
You will be able to clip them to your account and use them, Saturday, 11/30 starting at 6 am EST (Santa Bucks have usually activated anytime after 12 am. However, the sale items that are part of the Saturday sale will not be active until 6 AM EST
- Keep in mind the Santa Bucks are store coupons, so you can STACK them w/ manufacturer coupons (if applicable).
- AND if you have other store mPerks (these Santa bucks will stack w/ those other mPerks too!!)
- These are a one time use. So once you use them from your account, they are gone.
- You cannot use several Santa Bucks on one item (like say you want to use a Santa Buck on a Television for $300. You will only be able to use ONE $20/1 Santa Bucks.)
- You also cannot take several items that total $99.99 and use the $20 Santa Bucks coupon. It’s one coupon on ONE item. NOT your total purchase. FYI
- However, you can go back and use additional Santa bucks from the sales ad if you need more Santa bucks coupons. (but again one Santa Bucks per item)
- YES, if you use Santa Bucks, you can still earn personalized rewards. Personalized rewards are totaled based on the sale price, before coupons and other discounts!
- YES, Santa Bucks will work on Toys — again all General Merchandise!
- NO, you cannot use Santa Bucks on Gift Cards, at the Gas Station, or on Gaming cards.
- Excludes grocery, household consumables, alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, prepaid phone, gift & entertainment cards, gas stations & C-Stops, lottery, postage, park & entertainment tickets, prepaid debit cards & reload packs, in-store businesses, licenses, taxes, previous purchases, SIMPLR™ Protection Plans, Curbside Purchases and bottle deposit
Another example- if you are buying something is $99.99, you can use a $20/1 Santa Bucks. In that same transaction, if you have an item that is $49.99, you can also use a $10.00 Santa Bucks coupon in the same transaction.
YES, you can use them on a grill, basketball balls, basketball systems, electronics, movies, bikes, swimming pools, outdoor furniture, lawn chairs, plants, small appliances, etc.
Pretty much everything EXCEPT the kitchen sink (and groceries, diapers, cleaning supplies, gift cards, alcohol (darn), money cards– you can read the full exclusions on your mPerks coupon!!)
YES- you will still get your OYNO Meijer Catalinas that are offered during this sale, when you use the Santa Bucks.
Here are some deals you will be able to grab w/ the Santa Bucks sale happening on 11/30 ONLY:
These are part of the deals going on with the Black Friday weeklong sale. The best day to get these deals, will be on Saturday, 11/30. The prices are valid all week, 11/24-11/30, but the Santa Bucks sale is only on 11/30.
Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker $99.99, get a $20.00 OYNO Limit 2 coupons per offer
Final cost after the OYNO Catalina $79.99 (if you wait and get it on Saturday, your final cost will be $59.99) ** best deal
Keurig K-Select Brewer- $79.99 get a $20.00 OYNO Limit 2 coupons per offer
Final cost after the OYNO Catalina $59.99 (if you wait and get it on Saturday, your final cost will be $44.99) ** best deal on this!
Instant Pot 6 qt Pressure Cooker- $59.99, get a $20.00 OYNO Limit 2 coupons per offer
Final cost after the OYNO Catalina $39.99 (if you wait and get it on Saturday, your final cost will be $29.99) **Lowest price anywhere! (Kohl’s has a pretty good deal when you combine the BF price of $67, get 15% off and Kohl’s cash back- comes to about $42)
Oster 3.2 Liter Air Fryer $59.99, get a $20.00 OYNO Limit 2 coupons per offer
Final cost after the OYNO Catalina $39.99 (if you wait and get it on Saturday, your final cost will be $29.99) **Lowest price anywhere!
Rubbermaid Open Stock Food Storage or Beverageware- Buy 1, Get 1 for $1.00 (reg $1.99- $22.99)
Pyrex Open Stock Products- Buy 1, Get 1 for $1.00
Farberware or Colourworks Open Stock Cutlery or Cutting Boards- Buy 1, Get 1 for $1.00
Grand Gourmet Bakeware-Buy 1, get 1 for $1.00 (Reg $3.99- $19.99)
Kitchen Gadgets Buy 1, Get 1 for $1.00 (excludes OXO, Pyrex and Chef’n) Reg $1.29- $49.99
KitchenAid 5Qt Pro-Lift 500 Mixer- $229.99 (reg $449.99) get a $20.00 OYNO Limit 2 coupons per offer
Final cost after the OYNO Catalina $209.99 (if you wait and get it on Saturday, your final cost will be $189.99) **Lowest price anywhere!
See the Meijer Black Friday week post for more deals!