Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Planning Week 7/28: 6 Meals $42
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget-friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on Fresh Outta Time, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Salmon and Salad $9.99
- 1 lb Atlantic salmon
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
- 1 bags Dole garden salad
- 1 lb vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Salad dressing (pantry)
Directions: Rinse the salmon and place skin down on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in a 425°F oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork. In a bowl, mix the salad greens, tomatoes and salad dressing. Top with the salmon.
Meal 2: Pork Chops with Fresh Peach Glaze and Corn on the Cob $5.39
- 1 ½ lb assorted pork loin chops
- 1 lb peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 t ground ginger (pantry)
- ¼ t ground cinnamon (pantry)
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
- 1 T apple cider vinegar (pantry)
- 8 ears corn on the cob, husks removed
- Butter (pantry)
Directions: In a small bowl, mix the ginger, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle on the pork chops and saute in a pan over medium heat with 1 T butter until browned on both sides. Add the peaches and saute until cooked through, 4-5 minutes. Stir in the apple cider vinegar and simmer another minute. Heat a large pot of water to a rolling boil; add the corn and cook 3 minutes. Serve with butter.
Meal 3: Chicken and Cheesy Rice $3.88
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 onion, diced (pantry)
- 1 bag Meijer frozen winter blend vegetables
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
- ½ 8 oz bag Meijer shredded cheddar
Directions: In a saute pan over medium heat, cook the chicken and onion until no pink remains in the chicken and the onion is clear. Add in the winter veggies and cook until heated through. In a large saucepan, bring the rice and water to a simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed. Add the rice to the chicken mixture and stir in the cheese. Serve hot.
Meal 4: Homemade Sloppy Joes and Fries $8.06
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 C ketchup (pantry)
- 4 T brown sugar (pantry)
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce (pantry)
- 1 t mustard (pantry)
- ¼ t onion powder (pantry)
- 1 pkg Meijer hamburger buns
- 1 pkg Meijer French fries
Directions: Brown and drain the ground beef. Add the ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and onion powder, stirring to mix well. Heat to a simmer for 5 minutes. Prepare the fries as directed on the package. Serve the sloppy joes on the buns.
Meal 5: Simple Pasta Night $5.79
- 2 jars Meijer pasta sauce
- 1 pkg Johnsonville Italian sausage
- 1 t oregano (pantry)
- ½ t basil (pantry)
- ½ t marjoram (pantry)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled (pantry)
- 1 box Meijer pasta, any variety
Directions: Place the sauce and sausage in a slow cooker along with the seasonings. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare the pasta as directed on the package. Serve the sauce over the pasta with parmesan, if desired.
Meal 6: Chicken Strips and Mashers with Gravy $9.77
- 1 pkg Meijer frozen Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 pkg Idahoan family size mashed potatoes
- 1 pkt Meijer gravy, any variety
- 1 pkg Meijer frozen vegetables, any variety
Directions: Prepare the chicken, potatoes, gravy, and vegetables as directed on the packages.
This week, six mouthwatering meals will cost only $42.88.
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE