Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Plan Week 9/29: 6 Meals $40
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on Fresh Outta Time, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Fall Harvest Feast in a Slow Cooker $10.84
- two and a half pounds of boneless pork loin
- 2 sweet dumpling squash, scrubbed, seeded, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 onions, peeled and cut into chunks (pantry)
- 2 lb granny smith apples, cored and cut into chunks
- Salt (pantry)
- Pepper (pantry)
- 2 ⅔ C water (pantry)
- ½ stick butter (pantry)
- 1 ⅓ C milk (pantry)
- 2 ⅔ C Idahoan potato flakes
Directions: Place the pork loin, fat side up, in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the squash, onions, and apples. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. About 15 minutes before serving, bring the water to a boil and melt the butter in it. Add in the milk and potato flakes, stirring to moisten. Let sit for 3 minutes. Serve with the pork, vegetables, and apples.
Meal 2: Buffalo Tenders and Fries $9.57
- 1 bag Meijer Crispy Chicken Tenders
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Rays buffalo wing sauce
- 1 bag Meijer French fries, any variety
- 2 T olive oil (pantry)
- Salt (pantry)
Directions: Place the tenders on a rimmed baking sheet and bake according to the package directions. Place the fries on a separate rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and salt. Bake according to the package directions. Toss the tenders in the sauce and serve with the fries.
Meal 3: Quick Pasta $4.29
- 2 jars Meijer pasta sauce, any red variety
- 1 t oregano (pantry)
- ½ t basil (pantry)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced (pantry)
- ½ lb ground chuck
- 1 lb Meijer pasta, any variety
Directions: Brown and drain the ground chuck. Place in a slow cooker. Add in the sauce and seasonings. Stir well, cover, and set to low for 4-8 hours. Prepare the pasta as directed on the package.
Meal 4: Honey Chicken and Rice $1.98
- 2 lb chicken thighs
- ¼ C honey (pantry)
- ¼ C soy sauce (pantry)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (pantry)
- ½ t black pepper (pantry)
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
Directions: Place the chicken in a baking dish in a single layer. In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Pour over the chicken. Cover and bake in a 400°F oven for 45 minutes. Remove the cover, baste the chicken with the juices, and bake another 15 minutes, until the juice thickens and the chicken is browned. Make sure the chicken reads at least 165°F on a meat thermometer. Place the rice and water in a large saucepan. Simmer 15-20 minutes, until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender. Serve the chicken and juices over the rice.
Meal 5: Pork Chops and Stuffing with Vegetables $5.27
- 1 ½ lb Pork Loin Assorted Chops
- 2 boxes Meijer pork stuffing (plus ingredients per package directions)
- 1 bag Meijer frozen vegetables, any variety
Directions: Prepare the stuffing and place in a greased slow cooker. Top with the chops, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare the vegetables by steaming to desired doneness. Serve with the chops and stuffing.
Meal 6: Stuffed Pepper Soup $8.55
- 1 ½ lb ground chuck
- 2 onions, diced (pantry)
- 3 cloves garlic (pantry)
- 1 box Meijer beef broth
- 2 C water (pantry)
- 1 28 oz can Meijer petite diced tomatoes
- 2 green peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 ½ t Italian seasoning (pantry)
- 1 t pepper (pantry)
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce (pantry)
- 1 C long-grain rice (pantry)
Directions: Brown the beef, onions, and garlic in a Dutch oven. Drain the fat. Add the remaining ingredients except for the rice. Simmer 45 minutes. Add the rice and simmer another 15, until the rice is tender. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
This week, six mouthwater meals for your family will cost just $40.50.
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE