Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Plan Week 6/30: 6 Meals $43
Happy Holiday week!
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on Fresh Outta Time, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Grilled Salmon with Fresh Mango Salsa and Broccoli $10.44
- 1 lb Atlantic salmon, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (pantry)
- 1 t ground coriander (pantry)
- 1 t cumin (pantry)
- ½ t cinnamon (pantry)
- ¼ t nutmeg (pantry)
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- ½ Vidalia onion, diced
- 2 T white wine vinegar (pantry)
- 2 crowns broccoli
Directions: Place the salmon on a plate. In a small bowl, mix the seasonings. Sprinkle on the flesh side of the salmon, pressing in to the meat. Grill over medium-high heat, skin side first, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. While the salmon is grilling, place the mango, onion, and vinegar in a bowl and mix well. Grill or steam the broccoli to the desired doneness. Serve the salsa over the salmon.
Meal 2: Grilled Lemon Chicken with Corn Salad $4.54
- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
- 2 lemons, sliced thin (pantry)
- 8 ears corn, husks removed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 large bunch fresh basil, diced (about ½ C) (pantry)
- ¼ C olive oil (pantry)
- ¼ C apple cider vinegar (pantry)
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
Directions: Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the corn. Cook for 3 minutes, remove and allow to cool. Cut the kernels from the cob and discard the cobs. In a bowl, mix the corn, onion, basil, oil, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and chill. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper. Place on a medium heat on the grill and cover with half the lemon slices. Allow to cook for 5-10 minutes and flip, covering the grilled side with lemon slices. Grill until no pink remains in the center, about another 10 minutes. Serve with the corn salad.
Meal 3: Brats and Chips $7.28
- 1 pkg Johnsonville brats, any variety
- 1 pkg Meijer hotdog buns
- 1 family-size bag Meijer potato chips, any variety
Directions: Grill the brats until no pink remains in the center, about 15 minutes. Serve with condiments and chips.
Meal 4: Hawaiian Ham Steak with Rice $7.99
- 1 1 ½ lb Cook’s ham steak
- 1 can Meijer sliced pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 red peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
- Directions: Place the steak on a medium-high heat grill. Grill the pineapple and red peppers on the side, turning to caramelize. Place the rice and water in a large saucepan, cover, and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes, until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender. Remove the items from the grill when caramelized well. Cut the peppers into strips. Serve the ham, pineapple, and peppers over the rice.
Meal 5: Slow Cooker Pork and Beans $6.76
- 1 ½ lb center cut pork loin, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 lg cans Bush’s baked beans, any variety
- 1 small onion, diced (pantry)
- Crusty bread, if desired
- Directions: Place the pork, beans, and onion in a slow cooker. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Meal 6: Dirty Rice $5.86
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced (pantry)
- 2 14.5 oz cans Meijer petite diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 bag Meijer frozen brown rice & red quinoa
Directions: Brown the ground beef and onion until no pink remains in the beef; drain. Add in the tomatoes, beans, and rice blend. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes and serve.
This week, six mouthwatering meals will cost just $42.87!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE