So we’re in week 3 of the 52 week money challenge!
Are you still doing it? If so, you should have deposited 3 bucks this week, or $50 bucks if you’re going backwards or any amount of your choice.
My youngest son Zaydn say my 52 weekly money printable tracker and wanted to join in on the challenge. He also got his brothers involved and they plan to put some of their allowance up for the challenge. It will be interesting to see how we work this out when we start getting up to the higher dollar amounts and their allowance doesn’t cover it 😉
Here’s way you can save and earn the extra cash for the 52 week challenge:
- Signing up for Ibotta– give you $$ back after buying certain products (quite a few products that you probably use)
- Signing up and doing surveys to earn quick cash- check out this growing list!
- Look around your house and see what you can sell at the consignment stores, used video game stores/electronics, craigslist, ebay, facebook, etc
- Do extra chores for Neighbors to score a few extra bucks
- Give Blood, definitely will put anywhere between $20-$60 in your pocket
You can find more details about the 52 week challenge and tips on how to save here: