“This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.”
Save money this week by stocking up on AXE Hair Styling products for Men at CVS. These products are on sale, plus we have an ExtraBucks® Rewards offer, and a printable coupon you can use as well to save even more money! Get details down below!
AXE Hair Styling Products BOGO Deal | Tips for Teen Boy Hairstyles
We have an awesome deal on Axe Hair products this week at CVS.
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF WITH CARD Select AXE Hair Care products.
- $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards when you spend $20 on participating AXE Hair products
Axe Hair Care products are $9.99 each.
Buy 1, at $9.99, the second will be 50% off ($4.99 each)
And we have a printable coupon to use as well: $2.00/1 Axe Hair Product; Excludes Trial and Travel Sizes
Buy 2 Axe Hair Care products- 1 will be $9.99, the second will be $4.99= $14.98
Pay $10.98 for both (comes to about $5.49 each)
With growing teen boys in our house, I’m always buying hair products. Honestly, I didn’t think, having three boys I would have to buy a lot of hair supplies and pound on the bathroom door yelling, “your hair is fine, stop hogging up the bathroom!” LOL
But yet, here I am. I’ve taken my hands off the wheel of telling the boys how to dress and how to style their hair. All three of them style their hair differently, so I’m thankful to AXE for having a variety of styling products.
This particular son loves the AXE Spiked Up Look Styling Putty. With this styling putting, it gives a natural finish while lasting all day. And with just a little putty, it’s bound to hold up all day, which is perfect for high school boys. My son likes to use the putty to help twist his hair into curls.
Here are more great benefits of using AXE Hair Styling products for Men:
- With the AXE Natural Look Understated Cream, it’s easy for one to create a natural and relaxed style without trying too hard. Light work for an effortless look is what this styling cream will do for one’s hair.
- With the AXE Natural Look Softening Cream, you get a casual style that is still natural and effortless. And with this cream, it stays all day, giving my son another style with his curls.
- AXE Messy Look Matte Wax is another cream that gives you an effortless look that will last all day It also creates texture without the shine or a hard crunchy feel.
When it comes to styling teen boy hair, here are my simple tips for moms:
- Let them style their hair. Unless it’s a school dress code, let them use their hair to express themselves.
- Buy AXE Hair Styling products (several varieties of style) to help your son experiment with their hair to find the best technique for THEIR hair.
- If you have more than one son, buy them EACH their own products.
- Each child has a different type of hair. One hairstyle may not work on the other child. I have three boys, all with a different hair texture.
- Make sure they have enough time in the morning to do their hair. My boys take their hair serious, so they typically need an extra 10-15 minutes to style their hair.
- You can find all the additional accessories they will need to style their hair at CVS!
Stock up on this deal going on at CVS. You don’t want your boys (or significant other) taking your hair styling products; so buy them their own with this CVS Buy 1, Get 1 50% off deal. (valid till 3/24). Plus get $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards when you spend $20 on participating AXE Hair products! Talk about a mom win!
Find a CVS store near you to stockup on this deal!
Pin these tips for later: