10 Tasty Fall Recipes
Fall is such a fun time to cook and try out new recipes. I’m always on the hunt for new recipes I can try out and I’ve put together 10 fall recipes I’m looking forward to trying. There should be something for just about everyone on this list!
1. Easy Baked Apples – This recipe looks very easy to make and won’t take much time at all. In fact this baked apple recipe is done in the microwave!
2. Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting – Pumpkin just screams fall so why not give these tasty pumpkin cookies a try. The frosting doesn’t sound so bad either.
3. Kimber’s Favorite Cornbread – During the fall I love to cook up stews, soups and chili. A good cornbread recipe is the perfect side dish.
4. Southern Potato Soup – Potato soup is a great way to warm up this fall. I can’t wait to give this recipe a try.
5. Stuffed Acorn Squash – If anything says fall it’s acorns! This is also a great recipe to incorporate any leftovers you have.
6. Crockpot Texas Chili – Chili is a family favorite and I’m always up for trying out a new chili recipe.
7. Perfect Pie Crust – There are so many occasions to make a homemade pie during the fall. However, making the pie crust isn’t always that easy. This post shows you how to make the perfect pie crust.
8. Easy Chicken Pot Pie – Chicken pot pie’s are always fun to eat and even better when you can make them from scratch.
9. Pumpkin Fudge – I came across this recipe and just had to include it in this round-up. I’ve heard of all different types of fudge but never pumpkin fudge.
10. After Thanksgiving Turkey Soup – Need a way to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers besides making a turkey sandwich? This recipe uses up your left over turkey to make a tasty soup.
Do you have a favorite fall recipe? Feel free to share it in the comments!