10 Sweet & Savory Super Bowl Food Ideas
It’s that time of year again. Super Bowl time! To be honest, I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and the entertainment. I am not a huge NFL fan so I have no stake or investment in the upcoming game. Now if it was College Football…
Anyways if you’re FRESH out of ideas, I have 10 awesome sweet & savory super bowl food ideas for you to try! Also in your preparations for your upcoming Super Bowl Party, it is easy to get off budget and not focused on the overall goal of saving money. So be sure to read Hosting a Party on a budget!
So browse this list, find one that you like, and make it!
- Buffalo Chicken Bites // Mom On Timeout
- Football Brownie Bites // The Nerd’s Wife
- Buffalo Chicken Skewers // The Nerd’s Wife
- Individual Seven Layer Dip // Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Milky Way Bites // Glued To My Crafts
- Three Bean Frito Chip Salad // Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Peanut Butter Popcorn Bunch // Mom On Timeout
- Skinny Taco Dip // Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Chicken Taco Bites // Call Me PMC
- Chocolate Banana Bites // Glued To My Crafts