I’m sharing 16 inexpensive stocking stuffer ideas to grab this year for Christmas. You can also get details on a deal for Crest Toothpaste with this instant savings offer at Sam’s Club in this sponsored post opportunity with P&G. All opinions and photography are my own.
16 Inexpensive Stocking Stuffer Ideas
The holidays are quickly approaching, and many of us are still doing last minute shopping. If there was one part of Christmas that most of us wait until the last minute for, it’s stocking stuffers. No one wants to spend a ton of money on stocking stuffers. While it’s fun to open a stocking, it’s never fun to spend a lot of money on stuffing them, especially when you have several to fill.
Here are 16 inexpensive stocking stuffer ideas.
1. Create a classic stocking. In the “old days” stockings were often filled with things like oranges, apples, nuts and a few chocolates or hard candies. Buy an apple and orange for each stocking, add in a thing of trail mix or a few of their favorite nuts and some small chocolate candies for a classic and fun feeling that isn’t costly.
2. New Toothbrush + Toothpaste. Filling the stocking with hygiene supplies, such as a new toothbrush and toothpaste is a great stocking stuffer idea. One of my friends is putting together an Operation Santa, and this is the type of stocking stuffer she needs for the homeless. Crest has always been our choice of toothpaste, and since we are all about saving money, you can get $2.00 off right now on Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power (and other varieties) at Sam’s Club. The coupon can be found in Sam’s Club Instant Savings Book. (valid till 12/24)
3. Body cream. Winter is horrible for people with dry skin, which is why body cream makes a great stocking stuffer.
4. Chapstick. Stockings are perfect for giving practical items they’ll need throughout the year. Chapstick is a great inexpensive stocking stuffer idea.
5. Costume jewelry. If you know someone that is fashion forward and loves to wear costume jewelry, this can make the perfect stocking stuffer. It’s small, inexpensive, and so much fun to match with different outfits.
6. Sweet Treats. If you were ever going to stock a stuffing with something inexpensive, sweet treats are the way to go. You can go into any store and pick up chocolate or candy! And this is another reason why putting a tube of Crest Pro-Health toothpaste in their stocking is essential. After your kids enjoy some sweet treats, this is a great time to remind them to practice healthy habits by going to brush.
7. Slime or Playdough. If you have a kid in your life, then you can’t go wrong with slime or playdough. Kids of all ages enjoy playing with this sort of stuff. Just make sure you let your kiddo know the rules, so they don’t get playdough or slime everywhere.
8. Magnet set. A fun and easy stocking stuffer to get the kid in your life is a magnet set. Believe it or not but kids can play with these for hours!
9. Small puzzles. For the small population of the world that loves puzzles, this can make an excellent stocking stuffer. They make puzzles and put them in small boxes, which makes for an awesome way to stuff those stockings.
10. Hair ties and bows. The girl in your life will love getting hair bows and hair ties. It’s as if they get lost after wearing them once, so parents will also appreciate this fun little gift.
11. Matchbox cars. Are you ever too old to get matchbox cars? I think not! Load up those stockings with tiny cars of all sorts.
12. Small candles. For the person in your life that loves candles, grab a few delicious smelling candles and add them to the stocking.
13. Bath salts. Relaxing in a tub at the end of the day is something most people can relate to when they have had enough. Add a few packages of bath salts to a stocking to give them the gift of relaxation.
14. Smelly spray. Who doesn’t love to smell good? One stocking stuffer idea you can get behind is a smelly spray. For the girls, any kind of perfume will work. For the guys, cologne can be inexpensive and still smell good!
15. Buy in bulk. Since you’ll be at Sam’s Club picking up the Crest toothpaste deal, you can buy a lot of items in bulk for your stocking stuffers, which will save you money.
16. Gift Cards. You can pick up a $5 or $10 gift card to add to the stocking. Our boys love when we add $10 iTunes Gift Cards to their stockings.
Did you know that Crest Pro-Health toothpaste is the only toothpaste accepted by the American Dental Health Association to treat these seven areas:
- Freshens Breath
With all the sweets and treats we will be eating over the holidays, it’s important we use the right toothpaste for healthier gums and stronger teeth. Learn more about the offer on Crest Pro-Health toothpaste at Sam’s Club by going here.
I hope these stocking stuffer ideas help you prepare for the upcoming busy holiday season with ease. What’s your favorite stocking stuffer to give?