Well, I haven’t shopped in the past few weeks. Yesterday I had to make a few trips to the store to stock up some items we were low on (Milk, Produce, etc)
Out of Pocket (OOP)= ZERO!!
Here is the breakdown: Quite a few items are from the 10/$10, get the 11th free sale.
- Tropicana Punch- .99 cents
- 2-Sunny D-$1.00
- 2- Dole Salad – $1.00 (had (2) .75 cents/1 coupons)
- 3-Red & Yellow Peppers $1.00 each
- 2-Fruit Snacks- $1.99 (used $1/1 coupon)
- 2-Freschetta Frozen Pizza $3.99 (used $1/1 coupons)
- Cheese Singles- $2.00
- Chips Ahoy! $2.00 (used $1/1 coupon)
- Klondike Potatoes $2.00 (used b1g1 free coupon)
- 4-Keebler Cookies $1.67 each (used $1/2 coupon) Plus $1 off mperk coupon
- 4-Smuckers Hot Fudge/Caramel $1.67 each (used $1/2 coupons)
- Coffee-Mate Creamer $3.00 (had coupon to make it FREE)
- 4- Garlic Bread- $1.00 each
- 5 Loaves of Bread- $1.00 each
- 8- McCormick Seasonings $2.79 each (used $1.50/1 coupon found on product) Making them .29 cents!!
- 5- Hotdog/hamburger Buns- $1.00 each (used .75 cents/3 meijer coupon printed yesterday at checkout)
Also had a $20 Meijer Rx coupon(these coupons can help you save a great deal if you have scripts to fill, esp. on a monthly basis. Most stores offer rx savings coupons! You can check out my post on how to save with rx coupons HERE!)
I also had 2 $5 gift cards that I got this week from Huntington Bank for just stopping by to make a deposit. ( You can get $100 in FREE money by just opening up an account. They have a branch at the Meijer in Bath Twnshp and more will be coming to all the Meijers by the end of the year)
I also had some other catalina coupons of your next orders that helped bring this balance down to ZERO!
Am I able to achieve $100 savings every week? Usually not.. more in the 70-90% range. I did not plan this shopping trip, but just grabbed items as I went down the aisle with my binder full of coupons!
Trip to Target:
Target Run #1
Total retail- $32.70, OOP $1.96!!
8 boxes of Kotex Liners .99 cents each
Used (4) $2/2 Kotex coupons= FREE!
Axe Body Wash $3.49
Used a $2/1 Target Axe Coupon and $1/1 Axe coupon= .49 cents
Spectracide- $3.99- used $3/1 (used 3), plus $3 Target one= .49 cents for all 3!
Target Run # 2
Total retail- $36.90, OOP= $14.03
Iams Dog Food- $3 per bag
Used $3/1 coupons= FREE!
Can of Iams dog food- $1.21, used $1.50/1 coupon= FREE
Whole Chicken= $5.39, used a $2/1 coupon found on product= $3.39 each
Ground Chicken- $2.99, used $1/1 coupon found on product= $1.99 each!
Last run of the night- Kroger!
Total retail $59.41, OOP= ZERO!
Seagrams $1 each
Milk- $2.50 each
Eggs- $1.00 each
Doritos chips $3.29 (these were needed for tonight’s dinner, so I paid a higher price than I would have liked to pay)
Hamburger Meat- $3.35
Suave Deodorant- $1.07- used .50 cents/1 coupon= .7 cents each
Onions- .94 cents
Carefree pads- $1.00, used .50 cents/1= FREE!
I also had $$ in RX Pharmacy that took care of the balance after the coupons. Again, if you have scripts that you fill every month, definitely take advantage of using pharmacy coupons to help you save even more!!!