Mackinac Island Lodging- Select Nights starting at $106
Woo-hoo, if you had plans to travel up to Mackinaw Island soon, then check out this AWESOME deal you can score right now!
Mackinaw City and Mackinaw Island is an AWESOME place to take a vacation, and Groupon wants you to enjoy it with a deal their offering! I went last summer for several days and had a wonderful time! You can read many of money-saving tips here: Going to Mackinac Island On A Budget | FREE Things To Do On Mackinac Island
I love traveling and traveling when I find a great deal is awesome. Especially if you’re looking for heading to Mackinaw on a budget!
Right now you can head to Mackinaw and stay at Mission Point Resort starting at $106 per night! (dates through August! July is pretty much wiped out, with a few dates left in August) I noticed dates available for this month and June.
here’s what’s included:
- Stay for two in a Straits Lodge two-double room or Straits Lodge two-bedroom family suite
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dates into August
If your book your deal today, you can save an additional 10% off using the coupon code SALE3 (ends 5/1)
This getaway offers individuals a chance to experience a variety of fun activities while promoting relaxation and rejuvenation. This resort on the shore of Lake Huron is known for its expansive lawn, abundant gardens and Adirondack chairs overlooking the Straits of Mackinac. The resort also features a wide range of dining options where one can enjoy the food as well as the views from Reserve Wine Bar. Explore the Marketplace’s clothing, accessories, gifts, and artwork. The grounds also include a Lakeside Spa & Salon, a full-service wellness center on the island.
- Accommodations: Straits Lodge rooms and suites have free WiFi. Family suites feature two bedrooms with a private entrance, some with private patios and hot tubs.
- Go for a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool, or relax in one of the hot tubs.
- Fun and games: tennis courts, croquet and bocce ball lawn, 18-hole putting course, video-game arcade, and movie theater
- Explore the island: The resort has tandem bikes and cruisers available to rent to explore the marketplace for luxury gifts and goodies or check out the dining options.
- Treat yourself to a Great Lakes hot-stone massage or a signature lilac facial at the Lakeside Spa & Salon.
Also, be sure to check out my tips on how to go to Mackinaw on a Budget!
You can find more Local Events and activities going on in the Mid-Michigan area and beyond!
Be sure to visit our Local section of the blog to find the latest free/cheap events happening in the Lansing and Jackson areas.