Plan a fun winter getaway to Frankenmuth with this travel deal!
Grab this deal – $108 per night! Michigan Getaway to Bavarian Inn Lodge
Hey Parents, plan a fun getaway to Bavarian Inn Lodge for $108 per night! (limited availability)
This deal is for a Deluxe Two-Double Room. We’ve stayed at the Bavarian Inn Lodge a few years ago, and the boys had a lot of fun playing in the pool and at the arcade. You can read my hotel review for the Bavarian Inn if you want more information.
Hotel at a Glance: Bavarian Inn Lodge
Set in the charming German-inspired city of Frankenmuth, the Bavarian Inn Lodge provides family-friendly fun with an indoor water park, 160-game arcade, and a Bavarian-themed mini-golf course.
- Indoor water park with slides, pools, and jetted tubs (open 8 a.m.-11 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; 8 a.m.-midnight Friday-Saturday).
- Video games galore: Among the Midwest’s largest arcades, this one is also a game-testing center, which means new games appear here before anywhere else.
- On-site dining: Restaurant and bars offer German and continental cuisine, plus lots of German beer.
- Added perks: This Getaway includes $10 worth of arcade game credit and 2 mini-golf passes.
- Indoor water park
- Restaurant and two bars
- Coffee bar
- Karaoke nights (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Free WiFi
- Nightly entertainment in the lounge
- Fitness center and tennis courts
- Children’s play area
- Family fun center and arcade
- 18-hole mini-golf course
This would be a fun Christmas present for the family to enjoy during the long winter months here in Michigan. Grab it now!
Love to travel? Be sure to check out the travel section of the blog!