Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Plans Week 6/9: 6 Meals Under $50
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here at Fresh Outta Time, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Pork Two Ways: Pork and Pasta $11.00
- 1 4 lb center cut pork loin
- 2 t salt (pantry)
- 1 t pepper (pantry)
- 2 jars Meijer pasta sauce, any variety
- 1 box Meijer pasta, any variety
- Parmesan cheese (pantry)
Directions: Rub the pork with the salt and pepper. Place in a slow cooker, fat side up, cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Remove from the slow cooker, shred, discarding any fat and bones. In a large saucepan, place half the meat and the pasta sauce. Bring to a simmer for 30 minutes. Prepare the pasta as directed on the package. Serve with the sauce and parmesan. Save the unused portion of the pork for the next recipe.
Meal 2: Pork Two Ways: Carnitas $3.24
- Leftover shredded pork (pantry)
- 1 onion, diced (pantry)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (pantry)
- 3 T lime juice (pantry)
- 1 T chili powder (pantry)
- 1 t dried oregano (pantry)
- ½ t ground cumin (pantry)
- ½ C water (pantry)
- 1 pkg La Banderita family pack tortillas
- 1 16 oz jar Meijer salsa, any variety
Directions: Place the pork, seasonings, and water in a slow cooker. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Serve in the tortillas topped with salsa
Meal 3: Burgers and Mac & Cheese $10.84
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 1 pkg Meijer hamburger buns
- Sliced cheese, if desired (pantry)
- Condiments, if desired
- 2 boxes (from a 3 pack) Velveeta shells and cheese
Directions: Form the ground beef into 4 patties. Season with salt and pepper and grill or broil to desired doneness. Place on buns with cheese and condiments, if desired. Prepare the macaroni and cheese as directed on the package.
Meal 4: Teriyaki Glazed Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Kabobs and Rice $3.98
- 2 lb split chicken breasts
- 3 T honey (pantry)
- 3 T soy sauce (pantry)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (pantry)
- 1 T olive oil (pantry)
- 1 can Meijer chunk pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
Directions: Place the rice and water in a large saucepan; cover and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed. In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and olive oil. Grill the chicken, basting with the teriyaki sauce until the chicken is done throughout. Skewer the pineapple on metal skewers and grill with the chicken, basting with the sauce if desired. Serve the chicken and pineapple over the rice.
Meal 5: Grilled Pork Chops with Salad $9.48
- 1 ½ lb pork loin center cut chops
- 2 T butter (pantry)
- Worcestershire sauce (pantry)
- 2 bags Dole chopped salad, any variety
Directions: Cut the butter into an equal number of pieces to the chops. Place a pat of butter on each chop and sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce. Grill, butter side up first, then turn over and finish grilling, until no pink remains in the center. Prepare the salad as directed on the package.
Meal 6: Chicken and Waffles $9.53
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded and bones discarded
- 2 jars Meijer chicken gravy
- 8 Eggo waffles from a family pack
Directions: Place the shredded chicken in a saucepan and cover with the gravy. Heat to a simmer for 10 minutes. Toast the waffles to the desired doneness. Serve the gravy mixture over the waffles.
This week, six delicious family-friendly meals are only $48.07!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE