Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Planning Week 9/8: 6 Meals $43
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget-friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on Fresh Outta Time, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Taco Night $7.58
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- 2 pkts Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 1 pkg Old El Paso hard and soft shells combo pack
- ½ pkg Meijer shredded cheddar
- ½ 15.5 oz jar Meijer salsa
- Directions: Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the taco seasoning per the package directions. Toast the hard taco shells to crisp. Assemble the tacos.
Meal 2: Jambalaya $6.88
- 1 pkg Johnsonville andouille sausage, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 family-sized box Zatarain’s Jambalaya Mix
Directions: Saute the chicken breast until no pink remains in the center of the pieces. Add the sausage and brown. Add in the jambalaya mix per the package directions.
Meal 3: Barbecued Pork Chops with Rice $4.58
- 1 ½ lb center cut assorted pork chops
- 1 bottle Open Pit barbecue sauce, any variety
- 2 boxes Rice A Roni, any variety plus ingredients per package
- Directions: Grill or broil the pork chops, basting with the barbecue sauce, until no pink remains in the center of the meat. Prepare the rice per package directions.
Meal 4: Classic Pot Roast $11.58
- 2 ½ lb boneless chuck eye roast
- 1 ½ lb Russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 lb bag baby carrots
- 3 onions, peeled and chopped (pantry)
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
- Directions: Place the roast in a slow cooker. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in the remaining ingredients, cover, and set to low for 6 to 8 hours.
Meal 5: Italian Stuffed Chicken with Pasta $7.23
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 small), sliced horizontally ¾ of the way through
- ½ 15 oz tub Meijer ricotta cheese
- 1 t oregano (pantry)
- ½ t salt (pantry)
- ½ t garlic powder (pantry)
- ¼ t pepper (pantry)
- 1 jar Meijer pasta sauce, any red variety
- 1 box Meijer pasta, any variety
- Parmesan cheese (pantry)
Directions: In a bowl, mix the ricotta and seasonings. Stuff the pockets of the chicken with the cheese and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake in a 400°F oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Prepare the pasta as directed on the package and heat the sauce. Serve the chicken over the pasta and sauce.
Meal 6: Sloppy Joes and Tater Tots $8.77
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 cans Manwich sauce
- 1 pkg Meijer frozen tater bites
- 2 T olive oil (pantry)
- ½ pkg Meijer shredded cheddar
Directions: Brown and drain the ground beef. Add the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. Place the tater bites on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Bake according to the package directions. Serve the meat mixture over the tots, topped with the cheese.
This week, six delicious meals cost only $46.62!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE