Meijer Meal Planning Week 7/15: 6 Meals $33 Bucks
It’s a new shopping week at Meijer:
Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
For this week, using the Favado App and our Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price. (sale dates )
- 1 ½ lb boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 t ground cumin (pantry)
- ½ t salt (pantry)
- 1 t chili powder (pantry)
- ¼ t ground cayenne pepper (pantry)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 box Old El Paso Stand and Stuff shells
- 1 can Old El Paso refried beans
- ½ pkg Meijer shredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions: Place the chicken in a slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix the seasonings. Sprinkle over the chicken, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. Remove the chicken and shred, returning it to the juice mixture. Heat the shells and beans as directed on the packages. Serve the chicken in the shells topped with beans, avocado, and cheese.
Meal 2: Italian Cheesesteak Subs $8.73
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- ½ t garlic powder (pantry)
- ½ t oregano (pantry)
- ¼ t basil (pantry)
- ½ t salt (pantry)
- ¼ t pepper (pantry)
- 2 Cole’s mini garlic bread loaves
- 1 pkg Kraft sliced provolone
Directions: Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the seasonings and heat for 5 minutes. Prepare the garlic loaves as directed on the package. Open the loaves and place the cheese on the hot bread. Fill with the ground beef mixture.
Meal 3: Smokey Mac & Cheese $3
- 1 pkg John Morrell smoked sausage cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 boxes Kraft Mac & Cheese (plus ingredients per package)
Directions: Brown the sausage in a pan over medium heat. Prepare the mac & cheese as directed on the package. Add the sausage to the mac & cheese.
Meal 4: Turkey Burgers with Steamed Vegetables $3.66
- 1 lb Meijer frozen ground turkey, thawed
- 1 t salt (pantry)
- ½ t pepper (pantry)
- ¼ C bread crumbs (pantry)
- ½ pkg Johnsonville Stadium hamburger buns
- 1 pkg Birds Eye Steamfresh vegetables, any variety
Directions: In a bowl, mix the turkey, seasonings, and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Form into 4 patties. Grill, broil, or fry until no pink remains in the middle. Top with desired condiments on the buns. Prepare the veggies as directed on the package.
- 1 pkg Johnsonville smoked brats
- 2 pkgs Knorr Rice Sides, any variety (plus ingredients per package)
Directions: Grill or broil the brats until heated through. Prepare the rice as directed on the package. Serve with the brats.
Meal 6: Chicken Jambalaya $4.84
- 1 ½ lb boneless/skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, diced (pantry)
- 2 boxes Zatarain’s Jambalaya (plus ingredients per package)
Directions: In a saute pan, brown the chicken and onion, until no pink remains in the chicken. Add the jambalaya mix and prepare according to the package. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
This week, 6 delicious meals will cost only $33.07!