Meijer Meal Planning Week 7/1: 6 Meals $47 Bucks
Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers. You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE
For this week, using the Favado App and our Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price. (sale dates )
Meal 1: Shrimp Kabobs with Rice $8.84
- 1 pkg BBQ Bay Grilling Co. grilling shrimp, thawed and patted dry
- 1 lb Vidalia onions, cut into chunks
- ½ pt grape tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
- 1 t Salt (pantry)
- ½ t Pepper (pantry)
- ½ t Garlic powder (pantry)
- Metal skewers (pantry)
- ¼ C olive oil (pantry)
Directions: Arrange the skewers with shrimp, onions, tomatoes, and peppers. Brush lightly with the olive oil. In a small bowl, mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle on the kabobs. Place the rice and water in a saucepan, cover and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes, until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed. Grill the kabobs until the shrimp is tender, about 5 minutes, turning once at about 3 minutes. Serve the kabobs over the rice.
Meal 2: Stuffed Burgers with Fries $7.21
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 t salt (pantry)
- ¾ t pepper (pantry)
- ½ pkg Meijer shredded cheese, any variety
- 4 Meijer sesame seed buns
- 1 bag Meijer frozen French fries
- Condiments (pantry)
Directions: Mix the beef with the salt and pepper. Form into 8 thin patties. Place ¼ C cheese on 4 of the patties. Place a blank patty on each of the cheese patties and seal the edges tight. Grill or broil to desired doneness. Prepare the fries as directed. Place the patties on buns and top with desired condiments.
Meal 3: Salmon Steamer Packets $9.49
- 1 lb Atlantic salmon fillets, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 ears corn, shucked and cleaned, cut into 3 pieces each
- 2 lbs red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt (pantry)
- Pepper (pantry)
- Butter (pantry)
- Olive oil (pantry)
- Aluminum foil (pantry)
Directions: Cut the foil into 12 inch long pieces. Brush with olive oil. Place a piece of salmon on each foil piece and top with ¼ of the potatoes and corn for each packet. Season with salt and pepper, seal tightly, and grill on medium-high for 15 minutes. Serve with butter.
Meal 4: Teriyaki Spare Ribs with Rice $5.80
- 2 lbs pork spare ribs
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
Directions: Place the ribs in a slow cooker. Top with carrots and sauce, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. Place the rice and water in a saucepan, cover and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes, until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed. Serve the ribs over the rice.
Meal 5: Barbecue Chicken and Salad $9.97
- 2 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce, any variety
- 2 bags Dole chopped salad kits, any variety
Directions: Grill the chicken over medium-high heat, basting with the barbecue sauce, until no pink remains in the center of the thickest part of the chicken. Prepare the salad as directed on the package.
Meal 6: Beefy Mac $5.79
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar Prego Farmer’s Market pasta sauce
- 1 box Mueller’s elbow macaroni
Directions: Brown the ground beef in a Dutch oven and drain. Add the pasta sauce and bring to a simmer. Prepare the pasta as directed on the package and drain. Add to the sauce mixture, stir, and remove from the heat. Allow to sit, covered, for 5 minutes. Serve with parmesan, if desired.
This week, six delicious homemade meals will cost only $47.10!