Meijer Meal Planning Week 4/1: 6 Meals $33 Bucks
Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
This is the week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers. You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE
For this week, using the Favado App and our Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price. (sale dates )
Meal 1: Pork Loin 2 Ways with Green Beans and Rice $5.66
- 3 lb center cut boneless pork loin
- 3 cloves garlic (pantry)
- 1 t salt (pantry)
- ½ t pepper (pantry)
- 2 t oregano (pantry)
- 1 ½ lb green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 T butter (pantry)
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
Directions: Place the pork loin in a slow cooker, fat side up. Add the cloves, salt, pepper, and oregano. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. About 20 minutes before serving, steam or saute the green beans to desired doneness. Serve with butter. Place the rice and water in a saucepan. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed. Refrigerate half of the meat for the next meal.
Meal 2: Pork Loin Street Tacos $5.57
- Leftover pork loin, shredded (pantry)
- 1 pkg Frontera Red Chili Taco sauce
- 12 La Banderita flour tortillas (from 20 ct pkg)
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- ½ C white vinegar (pantry)
- 1 C water (pantry)
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
Directions: Place the pork loin in a slow cooker. Stir in the sauce, cover, and set to low for 1-2 hours. While the meat is simmering, bring the water and vinegar to a boil. Add in the onion and remove from heat. Place the meat in the tortillas, top with the onion and cilantro.
Meat 3: Pasta with Meat Sauce and Garlic Bread $6.32
- ½ lb ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (pantry)
- 1 jar Prego sauce, any red variety
- 1 box Meijer pasta, any variety
- 1 loaf Cole’s frozen garlic bread
Directions: Brown the ground beef and garlic and drain. Pour the sauce into a sauce pan. Add the meat mixture and bring to a simmer. Prepare the pasta and bread as directed on the packages. Serve with the sauce.
Meal 4: Pierogies and Smoked Sausage $5.09
- 2 boxes Mrs. T’s Pierogies
- 3 onions, sliced (pantry)
- 4 T butter (pantry)
- 1 pkg John Morrell smoked sausage
- Sour cream, if desired (pantry)
Directions: Boil the pierogies for 4 minutes and drain. Saute the onions in the butter until caramelized. Add in the pierogies and saute until browned. Broil the sausage to desired doneness. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Meal 5: Roasted Chicken Thighs with Brussel Sprouts $4.08
- 2 lb chicken thighs
- 2 T butter (pantry)
- ½ t garlic powder (pantry)
- 3 T honey (pantry)
- 1 bag Green Giant Brussel Sprout Halves
- 2 T olive oil (pantry)
Directions: Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish. Melt the butter and mix in the garlic powder and honey. Drizzle over the chicken. Bake in a 375°F oven for 1 hour, until no pink remains towards the bone. Place the sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
Meal 6: Cheesy Mac and Beef $7.17
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 box Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 14.5 oz can Meijer petite diced tomatoes, drained
Directions: Brown the ground beef and drain. Add in the tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Prepare the mac and cheese as directed on the package. Stir in the beef mixture and serve.
This week, six delicious meals will cost only $33.89!
Not a Meijer Shopper? Or shop at other stores? Then check out these other Meal Planning tips and strategies: