Take the guesswork out of meal planning this week at Meijer. 6 easy + budget-friendly meals to make under $41- no coupons needed!
Meijer Meal Planning Week 6/2
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on Fresh Outta Time, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Barbecued Ham Steaks and Corn $5.08
- 2 Smithfield ham steaks
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1 bottle Open Pit Barbecue sauce, any variety
- Butter (pantry)
Directions: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the corn and cook for 3 minutes. Remove and drain. Grill the ham, basting with the barbecue sauce until heated throughout. Serve with the corn.
Meal 2: Grilled Italian Chicken with Pasta $7.25
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Meijer Italian salad dressing
- 1 jar Meijer pasta sauce, any red variety
- 1 box Meijer pasta, any variety
Directions: Place the chicken and dressing in a plastic zippy bag, seal, and refrigerate overnight. Remove the chicken and grill until no pink remains in the center. Heat the sauce to a simmer and prepare the pasta as directed on the package. Serve the chicken over the pasta with the sauce.
Meal 3: Taco Pie $5.13
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped (pantry)
- ½ lb tomatoes on the vine, chopped
- 1 T chili powder (pantry)
- ¾ t salt (pantry)
- ½ t pepper (pantry)
- ¾ C cornmeal (pantry)
- ¼ C flour (pantry)
- 1 C hot water (pantry)
- 2 T butter, melted (pantry)
- ½ t baking powder (pantry)
- 1 pkg Kraft shredded cheddar
Directions: Brown the ground beef and onion in a saute pan over medium heat; drain. Add the tomatoes, chili powder, salt, and pepper, simmering to drive off the liquid. In a bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, water, butter, and 1 C of the cheese. Mix until smooth. Pour into a 9-inch pie pan or 8×8 pan. Top with the meat mixture and bake in a 400°F oven for 25 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese, bake another 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Meal 4: Breakfast for Dinner $6.94
- 1 pkg Johnsonville sausage links, any variety
- 8 Meijer jumbo eggs
- 1 pkg Meijer O’Brien potatoes
- Olive oil (pantry)
- 8 slices Aunt Millie’s Homestyle Buttermilk Bread
- Butter (pantry)
Directions: Place the sausage links on a rimmed baking tray and cook in a 400°F oven for 15-20 minutes, until no pink remains in the center. In a saute pan, place the potatoes and drizzle with 3 T olive oil. Heat over medium heat until crispy and cooked through, turning occasionally. Prepare the eggs using the desired method. Toast the bread and butter.
Meal 5: Beef Roast Stuffed Potatoes $11.42
- 2 lb chuck roast
- 1 can Meijer cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelop Meijer dry onion soup mix
- 4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed and pierced
Directions: Place the roast in a slow cooker. Cover with the onion and mushroom soups. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Remove roast, shred, discarding any fat, and return to the slow cooker. Stir well with the juices and soups. About an hour before serving, place the potatoes in a 425°F oven and bake until tender when pierced with a fork, about 1 hour. Cut the potatoes open and stuff with the meat mixture.
Meal 6: Roasted Pork Ribs with Macaroni and Cheese $5.18
- 2 lb country style pork ribs
- Salt (pantry)
- Pepper (pantry)
- Garlic powder (pantry)
- 2 boxes Meijer macaroni and cheese (with ingredients per directions)
Directions: Season the ribs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place in a slow cooker, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare the macaroni and cheese per the package directions.
This week, six delicious meals will cost only $41!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE