Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Planning Week 4/7: 6 Meals $41
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Baked Ham with Scalloped Potatoes $6.74
- 6 lb Cook’s shank portion ham
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes (plus ingredients per package)
Directions: Place the ham in a large slow cooker; cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare the potatoes as directed on the package. Reserve leftover ham for the next meal.
Meal 2: Ham and Cheese Stromboli $3.29
- 1 pkg Tiseo frozen pizza dough, thawed per package directions
- Leftover ham, sliced thin
- 1 pkg Kraft shredded mozzarella
- Ranch dressing (pantry)
Directions: Roll the pizza dough out into a large rectangle. In the middle third, lengthwise, layer the ham and cheese. Wrap the sides over the top to create a long tube. Seal the ends. Bake in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Cut and serve with the ranch, if desired.
Meal 3: Cheeseburger Pie $2.74
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 med onion, diced (pantry)
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ C buttermilk biscuit mix (pantry)
- 1 C milk (pantry)
- 2 eggs (pantry)
Directions: Brown the ground beef an onion; drain and place in a lightly greased pie pan. In a bowl, mix the cheese, biscuit mix, milk, and eggs. Pour over the meat. Bake in a 400°F oven for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Meal 4: Salmon with Salad $12.99
- 1 lb salmon filet
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
- 2 Dole chopped salad kits
Directions: Place the salmon, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and bake in a 425°F oven for 10-15 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Prepare the salads as directed on the package. Serve the salmon over the salad.
Meal 5: Roasted Turkey with Pan-Fried Green Beans $6.90
- 8 lb Honeysuckle turkey
- 2 lb green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 T butter (pantry)
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
- Juice of ½ lemon (pantry)
Directions: Rinse the turkey and place in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper, cover with foil, and bake in a 325°F oven for 3 hours or until a thermometer inserted into the thigh reads 165°F. Remove the foil and allow to brown for 10 minutes. While the turkey is browning, melt the butter in a deep saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the green beans and saute until caramelized. Add the lemon juice before serving. Reserve leftover turkey for the next meal.
Meal 6: Turkey Enchiladas $5.18
- 3 C leftover turkey, cubed
- 1 pkg Kraft shredded cheddar, ½ C reserved
- 1 pkg La Banderita soft taco tortillas
- 1 28 oz can Meijer red enchilada sauce
Directions: On each tortilla, spread turkey and cheese down the center. Wrap like an open-ended burrito and place in a baking dish. Top with enchilada sauce and cheese. Cover and bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
This week, six family-friendly meals will cost only 41.29!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE