Meijer Meal Planning Week 4/29: 6 Meals $39 Bucks
Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE
For this week, using the Favado App and our Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price. (sale dates )
Meal 1: Teriyaki Pork Chops with Soba Noodles $4.97
- 2 lb assorted pork chops, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ C soy sauce (pantry)
- 3 T olive or sesame oil (pantry)
- 2 T honey (pantry)
- 3 T sesame seeds (pantry)
- 1 bag Ka-Me frozen soba noodles
- Veggies on hand, chopped (pantry)
Directions: Place the pork chops, soy sauce, oil, honey, and sesame seeds in a container with a lid. Shake well. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. In a saute pan over high heat, place a swirl of oil. Add the pork chops and cook through. Add whatever veggies you have on hand and saute until crisp tender. Add the noodles and prepare as directed on the package.
Meal 2: Cassoulet $5.55
- 1 Eckrich smoked sausage, chopped
- 2 cans Meijer black beans, drained
- 2 cans Meijer kidney beans, drained
- 1 onion, chopped (pantry)
- 3 carrots, chopped (pantry)
- 28 oz Meijer diced tomatoes with juice
Directions: In a Dutch oven, place the sausage, onion, and carrots. Saute until onion is clear. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Meal 3: Breakfast Bowls for Dinner $4.50
- 1 Smithfield ham steak, cut into 8 pieces
- 4 eggs (pantry)
- 2 C brown rice (pantry)
- 4 ½ C water (pantry)
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 lemon
Directions: Place the rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit without removing lid for 15 minutes. Hard boil or bake the eggs. Peel and cut in half. Grill or saute the ham until slightly crispy. Place the rice in 4 bowls, top with 2 egg halves, half of an avocado, and spritz with lemon juice.
Meal 4: Slow Cooker Pasta $5.99
- 2 jars Meijer pasta sauce, any red variety
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 t dried oregano (pantry)
- ½ t dried basil (pantry)
- ½ t dried rosemary (pantry)
- 1 box Meijer pasta, any variety
Directions: Crumble the ground beef into the slow cooker. Sprinkle with seasonings, top with sauce, and cover. Set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare pasta according to the directions. Top with sauce.
Meal 5: Barbecue Spare Ribs with Fries $9.46
- 3 lbs spare ribs
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray barbecue sauce
- 1 bag Meijer French fries, any variety.
Directions: Grill or bake the ribs, basting with the barbecue sauce, until ribs are tender and cooked through. Prepare the fries as directed on the package.
Meal 6: Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli and Rice $8.59
- 1 pkg Meijer shredded cheddar
- 2 cans Meijer Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 C Swanson chicken stock
- 1 bag Meijer frozen broccoli cuts
- 6 carrots, sliced (pantry)
- 2 lb split chicken breasts
- 1 ½ C uncooked instant rice (pantry)
Directions: In a bowl, mix the cheese, soup, and stock. Place the chicken, broccoli, and carrots in the slow cooker. Top with the soup mixture. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Remove the chicken, remove the bones and discard, cube or shred the chicken, and return to the slow cooker. Stir in the rice, cover, turn off the slow cooker, and let sit 5 minutes. Serve.
This week, six delicious meals will cost only $39.06!
Not a Meijer Shopper? Or shop at other stores? Then check out these other Meal Planning tips and strategies: