Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Planning Week 4/21: 6 Meals $36
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Southwest Stuffed Peppers $8.83
- 4 Aloha peppers tops cut off and seeds removed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag Meijer frozen corn
- 1 pkg Meijer taco seasoning
- 1 16 oz jar Meijer thick and chunky salsa, any variety
Directions: In a bowl, mix the ground beef and taco seasoning. Add in the corn and fill the peppers with the mixture. Place standing in a casserole dish and top with salsa. Place the top of the pepper back on each one and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour, until the meat is done throughout.
Meal 2: Creamy Chicken Salad over Spinach $4.27
- 1 lb boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
- 1 ripe avocado, seed removed and flesh mashed
- 3 T mayonnaise (pantry)
- ½ t salt (pantry)
- ¼ t pepper (pantry)
- 2 T lime juice (pantry)
- 1 10 oz bag NewStar spinach
- ½ bottle Meijer Italian dressing
Directions: Place the chicken in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for 1 hour or until no pink remains in the thickest part of the meat. Remove, allow to cool, and cut into small pieces. In a bowl, mix the mashed avocado, mayo, salt and pepper. Add in the lime juice, mix well, and stir in the chicken. Serve over the spinach tossed with the dressing.
Meal 3: Baked Pierogies $6.88
- 2 boxes Mrs. T’s pierogies, any flavor
- 1 jar Meijer pasta sauce, any variety
- 1 pkg Meijer shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions: In a casserole dish, mix the pierogies and sauce. Cover and bake in a 400°F oven for 45 minutes. Uncover, top with the cheese and return to the oven for another 15 minutes. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Meal 4: Smoked Sausage and Cheesy Broccoli Rice $3.00
- 1 pkg John Morrell smoked sausage, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 pkgs Knorr’s cheddar broccoli rice sides (plus ingredients per package)
Directions: Brown the sausage in a saute pan over medium heat. Prepare the rice as directed on the package. When the rice is ready, add the sausage to the rice and stir.
Meal 5: Brown Sugar Ribs with Broccoli $5.98
- 2 lbs country ribs
- 1 t salt (pantry)
- ½ t pepper (pantry)
- ¼ C soy sauce (pantry)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (pantry)
- ½ C brown sugar (pantry)
- ¾ C pineapple juice (pantry)
- 2 broccoli crowns
Directions: Season the ribs with the salt and pepper. Place in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, and juice. Pour over the ribs. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. When the ribs are ready, steam the broccoli to desired tenderness.
Meal 6: Grilled Brats with Cole Slaw $7.99
- 1 pkg Johnsonville Brats
- 1 pkg Meijer hotdog buns
- 2 bags Pearson Foods Coleslaw mix
- ½ bottle Kraft coleslaw dressing
Directions: Grill the brats to the desired doneness and serve in the buns. While the brats are cooking, mix the coleslaw mix and dressing. Serve the brats with mustard or other desired condiments.
This week, six delectable meals will cost only $36.95!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE