Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily! Take the guess work out of meal planning by using our meal plan- based on the Meijer Weekly ad- 6 meals for $39- no coupons needed!
Meijer Meal Planning Week 2/3: 6 Meals $39
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Meatball Subs $9.88
- 1 32 oz bag Meijer Italian style meatballs
- 1 jar Meijer pasta sauce, any red variety
- 1 loaf French baguette bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1 pkg Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions: Place the meatballs and sauce in a slow cooker, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. Place the meatballs in the bread, cover with sauce and cheese.
Meal 2: Ranch Pork Chops with Salad $5.65
- 1 ½ lbs pork loin chops
- 1 packet Meijer ranch dressing mix
- 1 bag Dole American blend salad mix
- Salad dressing of choice (pantry)
Directions: Place the loin chops in a baking dish and sprinkle with ranch mix. Cover with foil and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until no pink remains near the bone. Place the salad in a bowl and toss with desired dressing.
Meal 3: Beef Roast with Baked Potatoes and Vegetables $10.38
- 2 lb Chuckeye roast
- 2 onions, diced (pantry)
- Salt (pantry)
- Pepper (pantry)
- Garlic powder (pantry)
- 4 Russet potatoes, scrubbed and pierced
- Butter (pantry)
- 1 bag Meijer frozen vegetables, any variety
Directions: Place the roast in a slow cooker and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Top with the onions, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. About 1 hour before serving, place the potatoes in a 400°F oven and bake for 1 hour. Steam the vegetables as desired. Serve the potatoes with butter, if desired.
Meal 4: Buffalo Chicken Thighs with Fries $3.55
- 2 lb chicken thighs
- ½ C Frank’s red hot sauce (pantry)
- 1 stick butter, melted (pantry)
- 1 T white vinegar (pantry)
- ½ t Worcestershire sauce (pantry)
- 1 bag Meijer French fries, any variety
Directions: Place the chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the sauces, butter, and vinegar. Pour over the chicken, cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare the fries as directed on the package.
Meal 5: Dirty Rice $2.99
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 onion, diced (pantry)
- 1 stalk celery, diced (pantry)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (pantry)
- ½ t salt (pantry)
- 1 ½ C rice (pantry)
- 2 C water (pantry)
- 1 bay leaf (pantry)
- 2 T Creole seasoning (like Tony Chachere) (pantry)
Directions: Brown the ground beef, onion, celery, and garlic. Drain off fat. Add the remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed.
Meal 6: Smoked Sausage with Macaroni and Cheese $5.87
- 1 pkg Eckrich smoked sausage, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 boxes Meijer macaroni and cheese (plus ingredients per directions)
- 1 bag Meijer shredded cheddar cheese
Directions: Prepare the macaroni and cheese as directed on the package. Transfer to a greased casserole dish. Stir in the sausage and half of the cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake in a 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted throughout.
This week, six mouthwatering meals will cost only $38.32!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE