Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Planning Week 2/10: 6 Meals $36
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Shrimp Puttanesca Rice Bowl $5.39
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (pantry)
- 1 T olive oil (pantry)
- ½ t anchovy paste (pantry)
- Dash of red pepper flakes (pantry)
- 1 28 oz can Meijer petite diced tomatoes
- ¼ C chopped Meijer pitted kalamata olives
- ½ bag Meijer cooked salad shrimp (frozen)
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
Directions: In a saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, anchovy paste, and red pepper flakes. Cook until the garlic is tender. Add the tomatoes, juice included, and the olives. Bring to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, until the shrimp are heated throughout. While the sauce is cooking, add the rice and water to a large saucepan. Cover and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed. Serve the rice in bowls topped with the sauce.
Meal 2: Sloppy Tots $6.86
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can Manwich sauce, any variety
- 1 bag Meijer tater bites
- 1 pkg Meijer shredded cheddar cheese
Directions: Brown the ground beef and drain. Add in the sauce and simmer according to the package directions. Prepare the bites as directed on the package. Serve the meat over the tots and top with cheese.
Meal 3: Baked Chicken Enchiladas $8.42
- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 28 oz can Meijer red enchilada sauce
- 1 18 ct pkg La Banderita corn tortillas
- 1 pkg Meijer shredded Monterey jack cheese
Directions: Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. Remove from the slow cooker and shred. In a greased 9×13 pan, layer tortillas, chicken, cheese, and sauce, repeating until the pan is full. Cover with foil and bake in a 375°F oven for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake another 10 minutes to brown the cheese.
Meal 4: Sausage and Rice $4.00
- 2 pkgs John Morrell rope sausage, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 pkgs Rice A Roni, any variety (plus ingredients per directions)
Directions: Saute the sausage in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter and rice as directed on the package. Prepare the rice as directed.
Meal 5: Asian Ribs with Noodles $7.77
- 2 lb pork country ribs
- ¼ C soy sauce (pantry)
- 2 T honey (pantry)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (pantry)
- ½ t grated ginger (pantry)
- 1 pkg Meijer frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 pkg Simply Asia soba noodles
Directions: Place the ribs in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger. Pour over the meat. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Remove from the sauce, shred the meat, discarding any bones and fat. Return to the slow cooker. Add in the vegetables, cover and set to high for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender. Prepare the noodles as directed on the package. Serve the pork mixture over the noodles.
Meal 6: Quick Pasta Night $3.00
- 2 jars Meijer pasta sauce, any variety
- 1 t oregano (pantry)
- ½ t basil (pantry)
- ¼ t marjoram (pantry)
- 1 box Meijer pasta, any variety
Directions: Place the sauce and seasonings in a large saucepan. Simmer for 30 minutes. Prepare the pasta as directed on the package. Serve the sauce over the pasta with grated parmesan, if desired.
This week, six family-friendly meals will cost only $35.44!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE