It’s a new shopping week at Meijer:
Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
This is the week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers. You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE
For this week, using the Favado App and our Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based off of a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price. (sale dates )
It’s 10 for $10 days at Meijer again, and there are some awesome ways to save money with your family. Check out these great meals that take advantage of these great prices.
Meal 1: Slow Cooker Chili $13.00
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 yellow onions, diced (pantry)
- 3 cans Bush’s kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 4 T chili powder (pantry)
- salt (pantry)
- pepper (pantry)
Directions: Brown the ground beef and onions in a saute pan until no pink remains. Place in slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Serve hot with shredded cheese, if desired.
Meal 2: Baked Pierogi and Sausage $5.00
- 1 pkg Mrs. T’s pierogies
- 1 can Hunts pasta sauce
- 1 pkg Hillshire Farms smoked sausage, cut into slices
Directions: Parboil the pierogies just until they float; drain. Place the pierogies in a casserole dish. Add the pasta and sausage. Cover and place in a 350°F oven for 40 minutes. Serve hot.
Meal 3: Slow Cooker Pork Tacos $7.43
- 2 lbs pork loin
- 1 jar Meijer Naturals Salsa, any flavor
- 1 pkg Meijer flour tortillas
- ½ pkg Kraft shredded cheese, any variety
Directions: Place the pork loin in a slow cooker, fat side up. Pour the salsa over the top and cover. Set to low for 6-8 hours. Remove the loin, discarding the fat. Shred the pork and return to the slow cooker, on high, for 15 minutes. Serve on the tortillas, topped with cheese.
Meal 4: Slow Cooker Roast with Baked Potatoes $10.78
- 2 lb chuck roast
- 3 onions, peeled and sliced (pantry)
- 2 pkgs Bella mushrooms, cleaned and the stems cut
- 1 pkg Meijer frozen mixed veggies
- 4 large Russet potatoes
- butter, if desired
Directions: Place the roast in the slow cooker and top with the onions, mushrooms, and veggies. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. About an hour before you want to serve, scrub potatoes, pierce them, and place them in a 400°F. Bake until soft in the middle when pierced with a fork. Serve all together.
Meal 5: Pasta Primavera with Chicken $4.29
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box Meijer green box angel hair pasta
- 1 bag Meijer frozen Italian blend vegetables
- 3 T olive oil (pantry)
- 5 cloves garlic (pantry)
- Parmesan, if desired
Directions: Cut the chicken into small pieces, Saute with the garlic and olive oil in a large saute pan until no pink remains. Add the vegetables and stir until veggies are cooked through. Cook pasta as directed on the package and serve with the chicken mixture over the top, with parmesan, if desired.
Meal 6: Sloppy Dog Casserole $6.80
- 1 pkg Kahn’s wieners, cut into pieces
- 1 can Manwich sauce
- 1 pkg Meijer frozen shredded hashbrowns
- ½ pkg Kraft cheddar
Directions: In a greased 9×13 inch baking dish, place the hashbrowns, pressing to form a crust. Top with the hotdogs and pour the sauce over the top. Bake, covered, in a 375°F oven for 35 minutes, until bubbly. Uncover and sprinkle with the cheese. Return to the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Serve hot.
For $47.30, you can feed your family of four fantastic meals, prepared from scratch! They are all easy to make, even on a busy fall schedule
Not a Meijer Shopper? Or shop at other stores? Then check out these other Meal Planning tips and strategies: