Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily! Check out the meal plan for this week based on the Meijer weekly ad! Get your meal planning on with 6 easy meals for $42- no coupons needed!
Meijer Meal Planning Week 1/27: 6 Meals $42
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Chicken Parmesan with Pasta $7.48
- 1 packet Shake n Bake Parmesan Crusted coating mix
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 jar Meijer pasta sauce, any red variety
- 1 box Meijer spaghetti or angel hair pasta
Directions: Coat the chicken and bake according to the package directions. Heat the sauce in a saucepan. Prepare the pasta as directed on the package. Serve the chicken over the pasta, covered in sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Meal 2: Pork Loin 2 Ways: Taco Night $11.82
- 4 lb center cut half boneless pork loin
- Salt (pantry)
- Pepper (pantry)
- Garlic powder (pantry)
- 1 T chili powder (pantry)
- 1 t ground cumin (pantry)
- 1 t salt (pantry)
- ½ t paprika (pantry)
- ¼ t garlic powder (pantry)
- ¼ t onion powder (pantry)
- ¼ t oregano (pantry)
- ¼ t red pepper flakes (pantry)
- 1 pkg Meijer fajita tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 1 pkg Meijer shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend
- Salsa, if desired
Directions: Place the pork loin in a slow cooker, fat side up. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder; cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. Remove from the cooker, remove and discard fat and half of the juices. Cut in half, reserving one half for the next meal. Shred the remaining half and return to slow cooker. Add in remaining measured seasonings and stir. Set to high for 10 minutes. Serve in tortillas with avocado and cheese.
Meal 3: Pork Loin 2 Ways: Pulled Pork BBQ $4.75
- The remaining half of pork loin, shredded
- 1 bottle Sticky Fingers barbecue sauce, any variety
- 1 pkg Meijer hamburger buns, any variety
- 1 pkg Meijer French fries, any variety
Directions: Place the shredded pork in a slow cooker, add in the sauce, and set to low for 2 hours (or place in a saucepan and heat over medium for 30 minutes). Prepare the fries as directed on the package. Serve the pulled pork on the buns with fries.
Meal 4: Shrimp Gumbo $6.00
- ½ pkg Meijer Patagonian Red peeled & deveined shrimp
- 2 boxes Zatarain’s Gumbo Mix
- 12 C water (pantry)
Directions: In a large pot, mix water and gumbo mix. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the shrimp and simmer another 10 minutes or until the rice is tender. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Meal 5: Beefy Veggie Soup $7.81
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 onions, diced (pantry)
- 2 bags Meijer frozen stew vegetables
- 2 32 oz boxes Meijer beef broth
- ½ box Meijer orzo pasta
Directions: Brown the ground beef and onion over medium heat until no pink remains in the meat; drain. Place in a large slow cooker. Add in the vegetables and broth, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. About 20 minutes before serving, turn to high and add in the pasta. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Meal 6: Smoked Sausage Stir Fry $4.20
- 1 pkg Hillshire Farms smoked sausage, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 bags Meijer Stir Fry Vegetables with Rice
- 3 T olive or sesame oil (pantry)
Directions: Saute the smoked sausage in a large saute pan until browned. Add in the veggie mix and saute until the vegetables are crisp-tender and hot throughout. Serve with soy sauce, if desired.
This week, 6 mouthwatering meals will cost just $42.06!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE