Based on the Meijer Weekly Ad- use the Meal Plan to create 6 easy meals under $37. This meal plan week will save you time and money!
Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Plan Week 12/9: 6 Meals $37
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Italian Lasagna $7.49
1 pkg Meijer Italian sausage
1 jar Meijer red pasta sauce, any variety
1 onion, diced (pantry)
1 pkg Meijer shredded mozzarella
1 box Meijer lasagna noodles
Directions: Brown the sausage with the onions and drain. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the noodles and cook per package directions. In a 13×9 pan, layer a little bit of sauce, noodles, cheese, and meat, finishing with a layer of noodles. Gently pour the sauce over the top and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour or until bubbly and hot. Serve with grated parmesan if desired.
Meal 2: Eye of Round Roast with Baked Potatoes and Fresh Cucumber Salad $6.98
- 2 lb boneless eye of round roast
- 2 t salt (pantry)
- 1 t black pepper (pantry)
- 1 t oregano (pantry)
- 1 t rosemary (pantry)
- 4 Russet potatoes, scrubbed and pierced
- Butter and toppings as desired (pantry)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin
- ¼ C olive oil (pantry)
- ¼ C red wine or cider vinegar (pantry)
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
Directions: Place the roast in a slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix the salt, pepper, oregano, and rosemary. Sprinkle over the roast, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. Place the potatoes in a 400°F oven and bake for 1 hour or until tender when pierced with a fork. Place the cucumbers and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Mix well to coat. Serve the potatoes with desired toppings.
Meal 3: Roasted Ham with Stuffing and Vegetables $7.24
- 6 lb Cook’s shank portion ham
- 1 pkg Stovetop Stuffing, any variety, plus ingredients per package directions
- 1 bag Meijer frozen vegetables, any variety
Directions: Unwrap the ham and place in a large slow cooker. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare the stuffing as directed on the package. Steam the vegetables to the desired doneness. Reserve leftover ham for next meal.
Meal 4: Hawaiian Fried Rice with Ham $2.62
- 2 C leftover diced ham (pantry)
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced (pantry)
- 3 eggs, beaten (pantry)
- 3 C cooked rice (pantry)
- 1 sm can Dole pineapple tidbits
- 2 T vegetable or olive oil (pantry)
- Soy sauce (pantry)
Directions: Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add half of the oil as well as the ham, onion, and pepper. Saute until the vegetables are tender. Remove from the pan and add the beaten eggs. Scramble until nearly done, then add the meat mixture back to the pan. Stir, then add in the rice and pineapple; drizzle with the remaining oil. Saute until heated through. Serve with the soy sauce for added flavor.
Meal 5: Midwest Pasties $6.87
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 onion, diced (pantry)
- ½ pkg Meijer frozen peas
- 1 can Meijer diced potatoes, drained
- Salt and pepper (pantry)
- 1 pkg Meijer refrigerated pie crust
Directions: Brown the ground beef and onion; drain. Mix in the peas and potatoes; season with the salt and pepper. Unroll each pie crust and cut in half. Place about ½ cup of the meat mixture on one half of each piece of crust and fold the remaining crust over the mixture, sealing the edges by pressing them with a fork. Place on a baking sheet and bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown.
Meal 6: Smoked Sausage Sandwiches and Fries $4.94
- 1 pkg Eckrich smoked sausage
- ½ pkg Meijer hot dog buns
- 1 bag Meijer fries, any variety
Directions: Prepare the fries as according to the package directions. Place the sausage on a baking sheet and bake in a 425°F oven for 10 minutes, until heated through. Cut each sausage link in half and place in the buns. Serve with desired condiments.
This week, six meals will cost only $36.14!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE