Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Meijer Meal Plan 3/3: 6 Meals For $41
It’s a new week of bringing you these awesome budget friendly meal planning for all of you Meijer Shoppers.
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Tuna Tortellini Bake $5.69
- 2 cans StarKist tuna, drained and rinsed
- 1 26 oz can Meijer Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 bag Meijer frozen cheese tortellini
- ¾ C milk (pantry)
Directions: In a bowl, mix the drained tuna with the soup and milk. Place the tortellini in a casserole dish, pour the tuna mixture over the top and stir gently. Cover with foil and bake in a 400°F oven for 1 hour, until the tortellini are tender and the mixture is bubbly.
Meal 2: Orange and Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Caesar Salad $6.46
- 1 4 lb whole chicken
- 1 orange
- 1 t dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Dole Ultimate Caesar salad kit
Directions: Rinse the chicken inside and out, removing and discarding any giblets. Grate the rind of the orange, mix with the rosemary, salt, and pepper and rub on the chicken. Cover with foil and bake in a 400°F oven for 1½ hours or until a thermometer in the thickest part of the thigh reads 165°F. Remove from the oven, spoon juices over the top, and let rest for 5 minutes. Prepare the salad as directed on the package. Slice the chicken and serve. Reserve leftover chicken for the next meal.
Meal 3: Chicken Pasta Salad $8.23
- 2 C leftover chicken, cubed
- 1 box Meijer rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- ½ pt grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ bag NewStar leaf spinach
- 1 5 oz tub Kraft crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pkg Good Seasons Greek dressing and recipe mix (plus ingredients per package)
Directions: Place the chicken, pasta, tomatoes, spinach, and feta in a bowl. Make the dressing, pour over the salad, and toss to mix. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Meal 4: Beef Roast with Chopped Salad $11.57
- 2 lb chuckeye roast
- 3 onions, sliced (pantry)
- 1 bottle Open Pit barbecue sauce, any flavor
- 1 bag Dole Bacon & Bleu chopped salad
Directions: Place the chuck roast in a slow cooker. Top with onions and sauce. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare the salad as directed on the package. Serve with the roast.
Meal 5: Jerk Ocean Perch with Rice $4.99
- 1 pkg Meijer frozen ocean perch, thawed and patted dry
- Jerk seasoning (pantry)
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
Directions: Place the perch on a rimmed baking sheet and season liberally with the jerk seasoning. Bake in a 425°F oven for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Place the rice in a saucepan with the water. Cover and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed. Serve the fish over the rice.
Meal 6: Beefy Mac and Cheese $4.57
- 2 boxes Meijer spiral macaroni and cheese (plus ingredients per package)
- 1 lb ground chuck
Directions: Brown the chuck and drain well. Prepare the macaroni and cheese as directed on the package. Stir in the meat and serve.
This week, six family-friendly meals are only $41.51!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE