Take a moment to subscribe to our Meijer only newsletter. Get all the deals delivered to your email daily!
Find 6 easy meals to make based on the Meijer 10 fo 10 sale this week! Meijer Meal Planning Week 10/28: 6 Meals $32 (matches 10 for 10)
Meijer Meal Planning Week 10/28: 6 Meals $32 (matches 10 for 10)
Happy Monday, everyone! Here’s a NEW meal plan for this week!
For this week the Meijer Matchups posted here on A Mitten Full Of Savings, I’ve been able to come up with a whole week’s worth of dinners that will cost you less than $50, along with a few things from your pantry! You can also print out my FREE Meal Planning printables that will help you plan and organize your meals each week! (this is always super helpful for me!!)
- This is based on a family of 4-5- so you will need to adjust it accordingly for a bigger or smaller family.
- All items are on sale or part of the lower Meijer price. If you don’t have the pantry items, then you will need to add those into your final price.
Meal 1: Easy Jambalaya $3.00
- 1 pkg John Morrell Sausage, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 pkg Zatarain’s Jambalaya mix, plus ingredients per package
Directions: Saute the sausage until slightly brown in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Add the jambalaya mix and follow the instructions on the package to prepare the remainder of the dish.
Meal 2: Chicken and Pasta $4.69
- 1 lb boneless/skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 large can Meijer tomato sauce
- 1 large can Meijer petite diced tomatoes
- 1 T oregano (pantry)
- 1 t basil (pantry)
- 1 t salt (pantry)
- ½ t ground pepper (pantry)
- ½ t rosemary (pantry)
- 1 box Meijer pasta, any variety
Directions: Place the chicken in a slow cooker and stir in the remaining ingredients except for the pasta. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. Prepare the pasta according to the package directions. Serve the sauce and chicken over the pasta.
Meal 3: Beef Stew $8.98
- 2 lb bottom round roast, cut into cubes
- 1 bag Meijer stew vegetables
- 3 carrots, chopped (pantry)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (pantry)
- 1 onion, diced (pantry)
- Salt and pepper to taste (pantry)
- 3 T flour (pantry)
- ¼ C cold water (pantry)
Directions: Place the roast, vegetables, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker, adding enough water to cover. Cover and set to low for 6-8 hours. About 20 minutes before serving, mix the flour and water in a bowl until a smooth slurry. Increase the temperature to high on the slow cooker and stir in the flour mixture. Stir and cook until thickened. Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Meal 4: Quick Cheeseburger Macaroni and Cheese $4.99
- 2 boxes Kraft macaroni and cheese, plus ingredients per package
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 onion, diced
Directions: In a saute pan, brown the beef and onion until no pink remains in the meat; drain. Prepare the macaroni and cheese per the package directions. Stir in the meat mixture and serve.
Meal 5: BBQ Ham Slices with Potato Casserole $5.00
- 2 pkg Alexander & Hornung petite ham slices
- 1 bottle Open Pit bbq sauce
- 2 pkgs Idahoan potato casserole, any variety, plus ingredients per package
Directions: Place the ham on a baking sheet and brush with bbq sauce. Bake in a 400°F oven for 20 minutes. Flip, brush the other side with bbq sauce and bake another 20 minutes. Prepare the potatoes as directed on the package.
Meal 6: Teriyaki Ribs and Rice $4.47
- 3 lb spare ribs
- 3 cloves garlic (pantry)
- ½ C soy sauce (pantry)
- ¼ C sesame or olive oil (pantry)
- 2 T honey (pantry)
- 2 t grated fresh ginger (pantry)
- 2 C rice (pantry)
- 4 C water (pantry)
Directions: In a large plastic zippy bag, mix the garlic, soy sauce, oil, honey, and ginger. Place in the ribs, cutting into smaller sections if needed. Marinate overnight. The day of serving, place the ribs and juices in a slow cooker, cover, and set to low for 6-8 hours. About 40 minutes before serving, place the rice and water in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to a simmer for 20 minutes or until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender. Serve the ribs over the rice.
This week, six delicious easy meals will cost only $31.13!
You can find more Meijer Meal Planning ideas HERE