Here’s a quick recipe on how to make Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownies. If you’re a fan of brownies, you’ll love this one!
Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownies Recipe
mmm… even as I type up this recipe for Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownies I am drooling! I love brownies, especially when they are oozing with the fudge! Top this warm and sinful delight with some Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream and you have an oh-s0-fabulous-delicious dessert!
This recipe for Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownies will help you achieve the fudgy part in the brownies without them sticking to the pan or coming out dry. Plus it beats the box version! I always make those and my brownies always seem to come out dry. However with this recipe there is nothing dry about it except the taste of wanting more in my mouth!
How to make Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownies
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 cup granular white sugar
- 1 and ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate cocoa
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the shortening and sugar.
- Add in the eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add together the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Using a plastic spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake brownies for 25 minutes. Test with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, they are done.