The Oreo cookie is that classic American cookie everyone knows and loves. So, adding them to your favorite brownies and creating this Easy Stuffed Oreo Brownie Recipe is a natural choice. Whether you are a fan of Oreo cookies, brownies, or both, you’ll love these great easy but decadent brownies!
Easy Stuffed Oreo Brownie Recipe
I do love a good easy brownie recipe, and this one is a proven homemade brownie recipe that mixes up in minutes. Adding your Oreo cookies to the mix just adds a bit more fun to your day! We use regular Oreo cookies, but you can choose double stuffed, mint or even strawberry creme filled. The new popular flavors of Oreo cookies make this recipe even more fun to experiment with for your family.
If you want to make them even easier to portion, you can grab one of these copper brownie pans that has individual sections already set up for you. Just drop a bit of mix, then a cookie, and top with more mixture in each individual section.
Ingredients for Oreo Brownie Recipe:
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 20 Oreos
Directions for Oreo Brownie Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8 square pan by lining it with foil, leaving the edges to overhang, and spray the foil with a non-stick spray.
- In a medium-sized and microwave safe bowl, add the butter, sugar, cocoa, and salt. Microwave for 30 seconds and mix the contents, keep microwaving for 30 seconds at a time and mixing until all of the butter is melted.
- Once melted, add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined. Slowly mix in the flour.
- Pour half of the batter into your prepared pan, then layer about 14 of the Oreos all across the top. Pour the remaining batter on top. Crush up the remaining Oreos and place them along the top of your brownies for a pretty appearance.
- Bake for 33-35 minutes, do not overbake. The brownies will be gooey, so make sure you allow them to cool completely before cutting (1-2 hours).
As you can see, these are a delicious chocolate treat everyone will enjoy! Make our Stuffed Oreo Brownie recipe for your family this week and hear them rave over how delicious and decadent they are!