This Easter snack is kid-friendly and easy to make!
Easter Carrot Strawberries
When it comes to prepping for Easter dinner and dessert, I like things simple and easy. My other half loves to get down and dirty in the kitchen, but I like it quick and easy! These Easter snacks are not only kid-friendly + approved, but they are super easy to make! And, you only need a few ingredients to put this simple Easter treat together!
- 1 pint Strawberries, fresh
- 1 pkg. White Candy Melts
- 1 Tablespoon Shortening
- Red and Yellow Food Coloring
Directions on how to make Easter Carrot Strawberries:
- In a small bowl, melt the white candy melts and shortening together and stir until smooth.
- Add a few drops of red and yellow food coloring to make an orange color.
- Wash the fresh strawberries and dry them well.
- Place a piece of waxed paper on the countertop to set the berries on after dipping.
- Dip each strawberry into the orange candy mixture and use a spoon to make sure it’s well coated (but do not coat the leaf end).
- Place each berry onto the waxed paper and let it dry completely before serving.
Get ready for Easter with these ideas: