What You Should Be Buying At Aldi This Week (5/19-5/25)
Remember when shopping at Aldi to bring a quarter with you for the carts– you will get it back when you return the cart
Bring your own grocery bags with you or look for empty boxes while you are shopping. Otherwise, you can purchase bags at the checkout
Here’s what you should be getting at Aldi this week based on the Aldi Weekly Sale!
Lots of Organic deals this week!!
*this is based on the Michigan Aldi Ad. Prices will vary by region.
- Blueberries- $1.39 per pint
- Mangoes-$0.39 each
- Tomatoes on the Vine- $1.29 per lb
- Mini Sweet Peppers, – $1.99 per 1-lb bag
- Large Seedless Watermelon- $4.29 each
- California Strawberries- $1.19 per 1-lb pkg
- Fresh Black Angus USDA Choice Beef Top Sirloin Steak- $4.99 per lb
- Fresh 73% Lean Ground Beef- $1.99 per lb
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Tenderloins- $1.99 per lb
- Fresh St. Louis Pork Spareribs- $1.99 per lb
- PurAqua 24-Pack Purified Drinking WAter- $1.79
- Coke 12-packs 3 for $11 ( or $3.66 each plus deposit)
- Happy Farms American Cheese Singles, 12 oz- $0.99
- L’Oven Fresh Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns, 11-12 oz- $0.65 each
- Clancy’s Potato Chips 9-10 oz- $1.09
- Party Pack Bratwurst- $4.99
Check out some of the non-food item deals!!
- Gardenline 50′ Garden Hose- $9.99
- Huntington Home 5×8 indoor/outdoor area rug- $39.99
- Gardenline 12′ Hammock with stand- $49.99
- Serra Ladies’ Espadrilles- $7.99 per pair
- Summer Waves Flip Flop Lounge, Cookie Float or Taco Float- $9.99
- Adventuridge Folding Wagon- $39.99
- Crane Stadium Seat- $12.99
What deals are you finding at Aldi this week? Drop me a comment and let me know!