These 20 Things You Should Always Buy At The Dollar Store are a great way to keep your budget low. With so many $1 and $.99 shops cropping up everywhere, this list is a great one to keep in mind when shopping at your local dollar store. So many times you think it is just $1 and so you should buy it. Sometimes that isn’t always the best deal. These items however, are perfect for adding to your shopping cart and planning a trip to your dollar store to grab.
20 Things You Should Always Buy At The Dollar Store
- Plastic or paper tablecloths. These often come in a multitude of solid colors and at $1 each are perfect for any gathering since they are so easy to throw away.
- Party decorations. From streamers and noise makers to centerpieces the Dollar Tree stores often carry tons of great popular character items for parties. You may also find colored cups, plates, napkins and straws for much cheaper.
- Party favors. Small toys, trinkets and bubbles are much cheaper at your dollar store.
- Stationary. Blank note cards, pretty note pads, envelopes and stickers are all cheaper at your dollar store.
- Licensed character trinkets. Bracelets, water bottles, lunch box containers and more are often found with Disney, Pixar and Marvel characters for only $1.
- Shelf liner. Perfect for updating the shelves in your kitchen or bathroom on the cheap.
- Small plastic storage. Dozens of boxes, tubs, totes and containers for everything from your office and bathroom to lunch box or food storage.
- Office supplies. Pencils, pens, thumb tacks, desk organizers and paper are all great prices.
- Batteries. If you need extra batteries for those kids toys or small items here and there, these won’t last as long as brand names, but the $1 pack of 8 batteries can help your kids stay happy on a budget.
- Sanitizing wipes. Sanitizing wipes for counters and kids hands are super cheap and a great deal.
- Picture frames. Basic picture frames are inexpensive and perfect for adding embellishments to for personalization on a budget.
- Greeting cards. For only $1 you can buy cards to send for nearly any occasion.
- Balloons. Mylar balloons can be filled with helium in store to give to kids, friends or family for any occasion.
- Hair accessories. Especially for girls, but everything from hair ties to head bands and barrettes at insanely low prices.
- Craft supplies. Glue sticks, pom poms, craft sticks and more are great for all kinds of kids crafts.
- Books. Kids books, cookbooks, Bibles and more are all super cheap and tons of fun to look for.
- Kitchen Utensils. Spatulas, wooden spoons, cheese graters and more for only $1 are perfect for gift baskets and house warming parties.
- Aluminium pans for baking. For casseroles you take to potluck events, or preparing casseroles for future freezer meals these disposable aluminium pans are super cheap and perfect.
- Deodorant. There are many brands of deodorant available for only $1 at the Dollar Tree. While you may be able to coupon and get it cheaper, it is worth checking into when you are running low.
- Candles. Tealight, taper, votive and more are only $1 each and perfect for use for decor, centerpieces or around the house.
These are great things you should always buy at the dollar store. What’s on your list when you stop by your local dollar store?
Pin it to your Pinterest Board and share it!
What a great list! I love shopping dollar stores, and at one time or another, I have probably bought just about everything you mentioned! Stopping by from The Inspiration Board Creative Party!