Target: 70% Toy Clearance Sale & What You Need To Know
It’s that time of year again! The time of year that we find a TON of great deals on just about everything!
This is the time of year that I like to do the bulk of my shopping:
- Stocking up on toys, winter clothing, new electronics and more!
Target will be having their 70% off Toy clearance sale starting soon!
Right now there is not an EXACT date, but it will be around the 16th of this month (based on last year’s dates) I plan to be at my Target store and will report it on the A Mitten Full Of Savings Wall and in the group!
According to the Target Clearance schedule (found here), most toys will get marked down Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
Here are tips on how to get ready:
- Do a walkthrough of what they currently have on clearance and make a list. Be sure to check out the reviews on Amazon too!
- Set a budget! It’s important not to go crazy on these deals because it is possible to blow your budget!
- Some items will be set to 50% off. For example, the legos may not get to 70% off. However buying Legos at 50% off is always a great deal to me.
- If you can be there EARLY. Stuff goes fast and if you arrive late you may not get what you have on your list.
- If you have a Target Redcard, plan to use that to help you save an additional 5%
- Be sure to have a GOOD hiding spots for all of your purchases!
- If you’re using coupons, be sure you’re familiar with Target’s Coupon Policy!
- You can search our coupon database for Toy Related Coupons!
You can find more information about the GREAT Toy Sale at Target that happens in July and January here!
While waiting, check out Target’s weekly deals posted here!