With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, here’s a few ideas to get your baby boy ready for #gogreen day! When I was younger, I always made sure I wore something green to school on St. Patrick’s Day.
Why? Well, I didn’t want to get pinched! It’s a silly tradition where if you didn’t wear green, anyone could pinch you! I think kids still follow this silly tradition, but it’s fun!
10 Adorable St. Patrick’s Day Clothing Ideas for Baby Boys
- Carters Baby Boys Kiss Me Clover Sleep & Play Set
- Carter’s My First St. Patrick’s Day Bodysuit
- Carters Baby Boy 3piece Bodysuit Pants & Shirt Set
- Green Tuxedo Bib
- Happy Family Clothing Striped Four Leaf Clover Bodysuit
- Carter’s Boys 2piece “Lucky Me” St. Patricks Day Bodysuit Pant Set
- Carters St. Paddy’s Day “Good Luck Charm” Bodysuit & Pant Set
- Jumping Beans® Baby/Toddler Boy’s “Kiss Me I’m Irish”Tuxedo Tee
- Carters St. Paddy’s Day Terry Teething Bib Green
- White & Green Sequin Shamrock Baby Beanie Hat
Also did you know that we have a AMAZON DEAL Finder here on the blog? It helps you break down deals by section and % off!! Be sure to check it out!
*Keep in mind that prices on Amazon can change at anytime. Be sure to check the price prior to purchasing!
There are several ways you can score FREE Shipping on Amazon- Check out the Super Saver Shipping w/ a $35 or more Purchase or get the Amazon Prime Membership (I have this and it is totally worth it!) You can try the Amazon Prime membership out for FREE w/ a FREE 1-month Trial. If you cancel before your month is up you will not be charged.
You can find more awesome Amazon deals that have been posted lately by going HERE.
Be sure that you’re in our Facebook Group so you never miss a deal!